FS very nice manual boost controller

KevinB

It is a turboxs BC-HPBC

This is the probably the best manual controller I have ever used. It is a spring and ball type but also has an adjustable bleed off. I used it last year on my car that ran 9's. I am selling because I bought an electric boost controller. This thing made spool up time incredibly fast.....fast enough to get .0xx lights on a pro tree with 67 mm turbo with a .85 exhaust housing on a 234" engine. I guarantee this is better than that other popular one everyone uses here....plus you don't have to cut your zip tie and undo your vacuum line everytime you want to change the boost setting.
I am a little embarrassed to post what I paid for this ($130)....but it solved my boost issue I had with another controller I had.
$85 shipped obo. PP welcome.
Comes with original directions and the Allen wrench it came with. New condition.
2012-03-18_20-46-18_399.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120318_204625.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 36
Thats a good deal for that one. If you look at how its made, its worth what you paid.

I don't need one, I'm hip-deep in electronic gizmos here...... so this is just a free bump for your post.

Bob

It is a turboxs BC-HPBC

This is the probably the best manual controller I have ever used. It is a spring and ball type but also has an adjustable bleed off. I used it last year on my car that ran 9's. I am selling because I bought an electric boost controller. This thing made spool up time incredibly fast.....fast enough to get .0xx lights on a pro tree with 67 mm turbo with a .85 exhaust housing on a 234" engine. I guarantee this is better than that other popular one everyone uses here....plus you don't have to cut your zip tie and undo your vacuum line everytime you want to change the boost setting.
I am a little embarrassed to post what I paid for this ($130)....but it solved my boost issue I had with another controller I had.
$85 shipped obo. PP welcome.
Comes with original directions and the Allen wrench it came with. New condition.
2012-03-18_20-46-18_399.jpg