Fs: Turbos and lots more

Sorry for the delay with the tracking numbers all numbers were pm'ed and you should all be seeing your parts today or tommorrow.

im interested in your rebuilt turbo my phone number is 502-320-6059 please give me a call thanks.

boost controller

i will take the boost controller if still available,pm me your paypal info.

Will the precision housing fit a te-60 turbo without any mods? Will you take $100. Shipped for it?

sorry guys the housing has been sold forgot to update that. pm replyed to on the boost controller. and pm sent to billsgn on the feed line.

Limit Engineering 6152E turbo freshly rebuilt at limit. The turbo is still in its packaging from limit but i can remove it if anyone wants photos. The exhaust housing has been ceramic coated and its a .63 a/r with the HD actuator. Turbo had zero shaft play before rebuild, it was rebuilt becuse i detected a slight knock in my motor and didnt want to take any chances installing it without having it looked at. $700

TA-49 turbo, low milage, minimal shaft play includes actuator $400(sold to Turbotjt)

Stock turbo, roughly 80,000miles, some shaft play $100obo (SOLD to WS6stealthbird)

Precision thb3-31 exhaust housing (NEW) $120 SOLD

AirRide single adjustable Shockwaves, 2 fronts. (NEW) $450

Ingraved chrome plated turbo shield $100 (sold to Turbotjt)

Aeromotive pump speed controller $200

single 2 1/16 gauge pillar pod x2 $15each

2 stock turbo oil feeds and oil return Offers?

Comp 980 Valve springs w/ seals (new) $30 (SOLD to WS6stealthbird)

Hotckis tie rod sleeves (new) $45

Caspers Cam sensor cap (new) $50 (sold to Turbotjt)

Caspers Injector harness engine side splice (new) $18

RJC Rocker shaft braces (new) $40 (sold to Turbotjt)

New factory wastegate actuator lines $20 (sold to Turbotjt)

Fuel rail mounted pressure gauge $20 (sold to Turbotjt)

New braided oil feed

Stock intercooler no fin damage. $90

Rockford Fosgate PA-1HD offers?

Wastegate actuator lines with bleed valve boost controller $25

Regulator style boost controller $15

Would you take $40 for the Rockford PA-1hd? Are there any issues with it? How much for the braided oil feed? Thanks