FS/Trade: 9 Second 2004 GTO

SRGN

In Progress
I'm posting this for a good friend of mine. He is willing to trade for a nice 86-87 GN plus cash(will consider trades for classic muscle as well). His name is Ken C. phone# is (732)948-4720, no calls after 10PM Eastern time please. Car is located in the central NJ/Jersey Shore area. I will provide his email address via PM if anyone prefers that method of contact. I can answer most mechanical questions on the car.

2004 Pontiac GTO. The car is immaculate, and only shows 3000 miles on the odometer. Clear title. Car has been featured on the cover of "High Performance Pontiac". No expense was spared in the build of this car.

Chassis: The car has a 12 bolt solid axle rear with 3.73s and a spool. Suspension is now a panhard rod style. The stock independent rear suspension is out and cannot be easily reinstalled. Car has a 10 point cage that was certified to 8.50s(cert is expired now but should re-cert no problem). Front drag struts. Interior is complete, but has lightweight front seats installed to replace the stock seats.

Engine: LS6 block, forged internals with heavily ported LS6 heads. Custom ground cam. Engine is fed by a single rear mounted 88mm turbo. Management is handled by a Big Stuff 3 interfaced with the stock harness.

Transmission: Rossler built turbo 400 with custom converter

Body: Beautiful factory paint, with the exception of the aftermarket cowl added and front bumper cover. All paint is a perfect match and was done professionally.

Asking 30k turnkey, 20k as a roller with no electronics(will include stock computer and harness). It cost over three times this amount to build the car, so please be realistic with offers. Trades plus cash are a viable option . But, as always, cash is key.

Pics are up with the ad on Racingjunk: Race Ads | For Sale: 2004 Pontiac GTO 9sec LS1! and Racingjunk profile: http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/379313

3863334877027-2004-Pontiac-GTO-9sec-LS1.jpg

He's hoping it sells quick, his wife hates the car:) Engine was just freshened up as well.

Thank`s for posting SRGN . I am the owner of the GTO and have had some interest in it on other forums . I was wondering if anybody had ant questions ??>> :D I`m looking foward to being a future GN owner . SOOO , anybody looking to do a trade ?

This car needs to be seen to be appreciated. Haven't even had any trade offers yet, don't be shy:smile:

i have a 87 gn runs mid 11s could use paint its like $9000 car and i have a mint 66 nova ss 4spd maybe interested in a trade im in neptune nj let me know...........

whats the best et and mph? How much boost, what frame is the 88. I would expect more then high 9's on this car with the size turbo it has. Should be 8's all day with very good MPH, no? What did it dyno at and was it with 93 or 116? Thanks, nice car

Race weight is 4000 LBS . The boost was @ 16 LBS and is tuned to 20 . The car will run low 9`s high 8`s . The motor & trans has been freshend up and is ready to tear down the track .

Are you still looking to go fast or are you looking for more of a "cruiser" GN? I've got a 9 second Turbo Buick that I was thinking about converting to a turbo small block, hmmmmm..........