FS - TA61, 50# injectors, 2800 stall converter and more

billsgn

Hard Member
One ad, everything Im selling.... All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states and paypal fees.

• TA61 turbo - low miles, like new, no leaks and no play. Includes HD actuator. $375 obo

• TE63 turbo - no leaks, no play, great shape, no actuator. $375 obo

• 2800 stall converter NL - Art Carr, freshened up by Pats, low miles. $300 obo

• 50# MSD injectors - low miles, includes a Joe Lubrant 93oct street chip and Red Armstrong 107oct race chip. $220 obo

• Weld Racing draglites - Brand new, pair of 15x3.5" with brand new tires. $300 obo

• GM MAF Sensor - not rebuilt, 1 screen removed, works perfectly and is in good condition. $75 obo

• Chrome turbo cover - trimmed to clear THDP, good condition. $75 obo

Remember, all prices include shipping to the lower 48 states and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.... :wink:
Bill

Attachments

• TA61 001.jpg
    TA61 001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 413
  • TA61 002.jpg
    TA61 002.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 420
  • Welds.jpg
    Welds.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Fronts.jpg
    Fronts.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 413
  • Buick 010.jpg
    Buick 010.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 416
I will give you $700 for Both Turbos and The Turbo Shield,Can paypal asap.

Shawn

I will give you $700 for Both Turbos and The Turbo Shield,Can paypal asap.

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

I can go $700 for both turbo's or $750 for both turbo's and the cover.

There is one person ahead of you on one of the turbo's tho, I will give him some time to decide.

Thanks, Bill

Rims and Tires

Hi there,
Would you like to sell the 2 front Rims and Tires as well as the 2 rear rims by chance?

I would like to get a price shipped to Newmarket, Ontario, L3X-3A7 please.

Thanks so very much,
NK!!

Hi there,
Would you like to sell the 2 front Rims and Tires as well as the 2 rear rims by chance?

I would like to get a price shipped to Newmarket, Ontario, L3X-3A7 please.

Thanks so very much,
NK!!

Rears are being used for my drag radials so unfortunately Im not selling them.

As for shipping to Toronto....wow, I cant imagine it would be worth it for you to buy these rather than purchasing a set there. :confused:

I will look into the cost to ship and get back to you.

Thanks, Bill

i-phone pics of the TE63. Pictures are deceiving....exhaust turbine is not rusted. Just normal discoloration from being run. As you can see, no oil leaks anywhere.

Attachments

• TE63-1.jpg
    TE63-1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 332
  • TE63-2.jpg
    TE63-2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 337
  • TE63-3.jpg
    TE63-3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 336
* TA61 turbo - low miles, like new, no leaks and no play. Includes HD actuator. $375 obo

* Chrome turbo cover - trimmed to clear THDP, good condition. $75 obo

Interested in these two, Let me know if first buyers backs out

* TA61 turbo - low miles, like new, no leaks and no play. Includes HD actuator. $375 obo

* Chrome turbo cover - trimmed to clear THDP, good condition. $75 obo

Interested in these two, Let me know if first buyers backs out

Sorry, both of those items are sold.

Thanks, Bill

Updated list....

One ad, everything Im selling.... All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states and paypal fees.

• TA61 turbo - low miles, like new, no leaks and no play. Includes HD actuator. SOLD

• TE63 turbo - no leaks, no play, great shape, no actuator. $375 obo

• 50# MSD injectors - low miles, includes a Joe Lubrant 93oct street chip and Red Armstrong 107oct race chip. $220 obo

• Weld Racing draglites - Brand new, pair of 15x3.5" with brand new tires. $300 obo

• GM MAF Sensor - not rebuilt, 1 screen removed, works perfectly and is in good condition. $75 obo

• Chrome turbo cover - trimmed to clear THDP, good condition. SOLD

Bill

Interested in the draglites. Any chance your going to Bowling Green?

I am planning on being there, however if you are interested in the draglites, I will ship them to you. Your total cost....$300 to your door.

Let me know....

Thanks, Bill

Injectors are sold....still have the chips for them tho if anyone is interested in them. $40 for both.

Thanks, Bill

Thanks for the quick reply Bill. After researching the tire online, they appear to be a little too short for my combination, so I'll pass on the Weld wheels.
Good deal for someone! GLWTS.

Updated list....

• TA61 turbo - low miles, like new, no leaks and no play. Includes HD actuator. SOLD

• TE63 turbo - no leaks, no play, great shape, no actuator. SOLD

• 50# MSD injectors - low miles. SOLD

• Chrome turbo cover - trimmed to clear THDP, good condition. SOLD

• Joe Lubrant 93oct street chip and Red Armstrong 107oct race chip for 50# injectors. $40

Bill