FS/T - 86 Grand National in Ohio

10secvega - That is one nice car, my good buddy has a vega with a grand national motor in it also. It runs high 9's and lives by me just south of akron maybe you know him. I think I will pass for now. Sorry

PMC350 - Send me some more info and pics if possible to bige1977@aol.com . Thanks

Silver Vega with a stage II in it,we raced at Quaker together and got or pics in a local paper.

10secvega - Keith is a good guy and really knows his TB's he has 3GN's, 1 Ttype and a TTA, along with about 14 other really nice muscle cars. That Vega of your is definitly unique and super clean.

i would like it back , but i just bought a 02 ws6.

i have 00 100% bone stock z28 i will trade if you get interested in a f-body

has only 53k miles and i could only add about 3k cash

Red83 I have been trying to get ahold of you for awhile now. Have a bunch of questions on the car. I will PM you if thats alright. Thanks

I know everybody is probably waiting for a price drop, but I dont really need the money just wanted something different. The lowest I will go is $15,500, the car is worth every penny and needs to be seen to be appreciated. Still open to some trades, but must be something as nice. If anybody remebers when the old owner on here had it up for sale it started at 22K and only got down to 18K. I am only asking 15,500 firm. Thanks TB friends :smile:

I know this car looks familiar to some of you on this board. I recently acquired this car after trading my Mystic Cobra for it. I have realized that this car is to much car for me. I have never had this car down the track but I am pretty sure it will do into the 10's. The car has 172,000 miles on it, but engine tranny and paint have less that 500 miles. All engine components are listed in my Signature below. The interior is in great shape and paint does have a few stone chips in it(happened on my short drive home with the car after purchasing, damn dump trucks:mad: ). The paint was done by TB.com member "Bescurred" and engine by "Red83". I have replaced some minor cosmetic items since purchasing like, sunvisors, door jamb vents, tailights, door lock and window switches. Everything on this car works including power antenna and power trunk. Car has driveshaft loop and HR motor mounts. I am asking 16K OBO, but would consider trade for a lightly modded 86 or 87 GN or T-type. Please do not sent any low ball offers. I can be reached at bige1977@aol.com or just PM me. Here is a link to a ton of pictures including some of the paint process that "Bescurred" took. Thanks

bige1977/Grand National - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey bro just take your time and get use to the car. If you've never owned something that powerful before just be easy and learn to handle the power. You'll get use to it eventually. Just always have respect for it.

I've been riding motorcycles all my life. I got a Hayabusa last summer. Now that takes some getting use to. Hell a car feels like its planted in concrete compared to that kind of fast. I say don't sell it because you will end up making the next one you get just as fast after you slowly get use to the power. Then you will regret selling this one. Thats just my 2 cents though.

I've been riding motorcycles all my life. I got a Hayabusa last summer. Now that takes some getting use to. Hell a car feels like its planted in concrete compared to that kind of fast. I say don't sell it because you will end up making the next one you get just as fast after you slowly get use to the power. Then you will regret selling this one. Thats just my 2 cents though.[/QUOTE]

100% dead on

Its not too fast for me, I just will not use this car to its full potential. This car should be in the hands of somebody who will take it to the track and give it a good running. I will never take it to the track and will end up having a 10 second show car. I should of just kept the Cobra. Thanks for the input.;)

Its not too fast for me, I just will not use this car to its full potential. This car should be in the hands of somebody who will take it to the track and give it a good running. I will never take it to the track and will end up having a 10 second show car. I should of just kept the Cobra. Thanks for the input.;)
Ok I tell you what. I hearby volunteer to take the car to the track for you and "use it to its full potential". I will then upon doing that return it to you for use at car shows;)

I will rent it to you for $15,500.......Deal. I will even give you a full tank of racing fuel.:p

Sale

I have an oppurtinity to buy back my old Mystic Cobra for a steal, but need to move this car by Sunday 12/14/2008. I am offering the car for $14,500, if anybody is interested please let me know ASAP. After Sunday the car is back to $15,500 and if you wait till spring to buy the car I am sure the price will also increase. Thanks

Thanks Eric......I got it home safely....I made some mean test hits today....It feels real good......Thanks again I will be reporting to you soon...I am gonna change the rims and tires.....if anyone wants these off the car I will be selling them they are brand new rims with real good rubber on the fronts..
bfg 235/60/15 front
bfg drag radial 275/60/15 rear 50% left roughly....

I will take 900.00 plus shipping or come pickup them up in Indiana.....

Tim @ 219-313-9528

Centerline polished Warriors......