FS/T - 86 Grand National in Ohio

mystic664

I know this car looks familiar to some of you on this board. I recently acquired this car after trading my Mystic Cobra for it. I have realized that this car is to much car for me. I have never had this car down the track but I am pretty sure it will do into the 10's. The car has 172,000 miles on it, but engine tranny and paint have less that 500 miles. All engine components are listed in my Signature below. The interior is in great shape and paint does have a few stone chips in it(happened on my short drive home with the car after purchasing, damn dump trucks:mad: ). The paint was done by TB.com member "Bescurred" and engine by "Red83". I have replaced some minor cosmetic items since purchasing like, sunvisors, door jamb vents, tailights, door lock and window switches. Everything on this car works including power antenna and power trunk. Car has driveshaft loop and HR motor mounts. I am asking 16K OBO, but would consider trade for a lightly modded 86 or 87 GN or T-type. Please do not sent any low ball offers. I can be reached at bige1977@aol.com or just PM me. Here is a link to a ton of pictures including some of the paint process that "Bescurred" took. Thanks

bige1977/Grand National - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The car is more than I wanted. I just fell in love with it when I first saw it at a local show and was able to talk the guy into a trade. The car is super fast and I was looking to get more of any original maybe a low 12 second car. I would love to have a white T with blackout package and bench seat. If you know of anybody looking for one send them my way. Thanks

Just turn the boost down to like 12psi.

Once you get tired of that, turn it up slowly. :biggrin:

I know its a bad time of the year to sell anything, but is there anybody with money burning a whole in there pocket. I would love to have a White T-type with blackout and bench seat. Thanks

i think slowone is sellin a tt that you might be interested in

correction: slowcar

I think his car is nice and is what I am looking for, but it needs to much work. He would have to come off alot of cash to make a deal happen. Thanks Anyway.

I have a 94 z28,fresh 353 lt1 engine,t56 trans,1le car,ran 12.97 horrible 60 ft times..dynoed tuned..360.7 rwhp...here are some pics....maybe a trade???

Attachments

• CAMARO WELDS 001.jpg
    CAMARO WELDS 001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,234
  • CAMARO WELDS 003.jpg
    CAMARO WELDS 003.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,237
  • ENGINE LT1 001.jpg
    ENGINE LT1 001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,250
trade

How about an 1984 1/2 GT350 converible anniversary edition(1 of 587) with 41,xxx original miles in better than showroom condition and a few mods. As a past owner of 2 GN's, I miss the turbo world.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,180
10secvega - That is one nice car, my good buddy has a vega with a grand national motor in it also. It runs high 9's and lives by me just south of akron maybe you know him. I think I will pass for now. Sorry

PMC350 - Send me some more info and pics if possible to bige1977@aol.com . Thanks