FS - RJC IC 325 Megacooler

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey Guys, I have a RJC IC325 Megacooler for sale, Its is the core only with no piping. RJC has the piping all avail for 250.00 in polished and 200.00 for plain. The cooler kit sells for 895 with plain piping. This cooler was on a car that was in an accident, there was light damage on the top, it was a dent pushing from the top mounting surface into the very top row of core. I pulled the dent out and its perfect otherwise, just a bend in the very top row of the core, flawless otherwise. Ill take some photos this evening, this cooler fit flawlessly and is an impressive part. The bend in the core will in no way hinder the function and its on the back side facing the radiator and is in no way visable when its mounted on the car. Ill take some good photos tonight when I get home from work. 450.00 OBO, Thanks, Ryan

Interested please send detailed pics of damage, to my e-mail or PM me. Thanks, Phil

Heres some pics of the IC, let me know if you would like more, Thanks, Ryan;)

Attachments

• GN parts for sale 011.jpg
    GN parts for sale 011.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 251
  • GN parts for sale 012.jpg
    GN parts for sale 012.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 249
  • GN parts for sale 013.jpg
    GN parts for sale 013.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 241
  • GN parts for sale 014.jpg
    GN parts for sale 014.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 248
  • GN parts for sale 016.jpg
    GN parts for sale 016.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 248
And a few more...The forward facing side is flawless, the side that face the radiator has the 2 spots that the photos illistrate, neither are the type of damage to leak, neither will hamper its performance.

Attachments

• GN parts for sale 015.jpg
    GN parts for sale 015.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 245
  • GN parts for sale 017.jpg
    GN parts for sale 017.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 247
I have the same I/C, IMO not a better unit out there for anything up to mid nine seconds! Fits like a glove and the quality is incredible!!!

Bump for a smoking deal !!!!!

No, I made a cap with a schrader valve and capped the other side, it help 30 psi for hours, never dropped a bit, If you saw it in person you would see that the damage is not the sort that would cause a leak, mostly cosmetic