FS: PTS 9x11 3200 LU and Vigilante 9.5" 3600 5 disk LU

I just pulled my motor out because of a blown headgasket and sent off the Vigilante converter to Precision to have completely rebuilt. The rebuild includes new lockup discs. I now have changed my combo and will be going to a non-lockup converter.

The converter I have is a 6 pump (3600 stall), 9.5" 5 disk lockup. The converter worked well to spool my TE45A (66mm) on a stock long block, and the lockup locks hard at WOT.

This is the converter on FT's site:

FULL THROTTLE SPEED - 9.5" 5 DISC LOCK UP CONVERTER FOR 2004-R

I'm looking for $750 + shipping. Since it is at Precision, I might be able to have them ship directly to you and possibly save the shipping cost.

I also have a 3200 stall 9x11 non billet single disk lockup converter for sale. The lockup no longer works, but can be rebuilt by Bruce at PTS for between $250-$300. The converter it self still works fine, just no lockup. Looking for $175 plus shipping.

Precision is done with the converter and on the way back to me.

This is like a brand new piece at this point, never been ran.

Price drop, $650 + shipping.

The 9x11 is sold pending payment.

Some pics of the Vigilante, fresh from Precision.

IMG_6738.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

Will the vigilante work in a 4L80E as is with no modification? I'd contact Precision myself but am not sure exactly what you have. Thx.

Will the vigilante work in a 4L80E as is with no modification? I'd contact Precision myself but am not sure exactly what you have. Thx.

It's a 9.5" Lockup for a TH2004-R. The original post has all the info you need to ask Precision.

Doug D