FS: PTE Cam and Champion Alternator Bracket

MSA231V6

For Sale:

1) PTE 218/222 flat tappet camshaft w/ comp cams lifters. Both are brand new, never used. Cam is wrapped as received from vendor with cam card. Lifters are new in box - never opened. Asking price = $125 for the set.

2) Champion alternator relocation bracket for A/C delete with power steering still in place. Includes both brackets for 'normal' and electric water pump set-ups (extra bracket is $25+ normally). Bracket was installed for a very short period of time (less than two months) and is in very good shape - only a small nick from install. Instructions are not included but could be acquired from Champion with ease I would think. I have pictures of this unit installed on my motor if someone wants to see it prior to a purchase - it is a really nice piece, I just removed power steering and needed a different set-up. Asking price = $175.

Prices do not include shipping. Prices are negotiable. PayPal is preferred. Package deals are also welcome. Respond here or email to MSA231V6@comcast.net.

Regards,

Michael

specs

jimmys434 said:
whats the spec on the cam and do u have any pics pf the bracket jim

Cam specs are:

218/222 duration at .050 lift
309/310 lobe lift
109 lobe separation
479/480 valve lift (assumes 1.55 rockers)

Those are the basics.

Visit www.championracingheads.com for a basic picture of the alternator bracket. If you want to see it installed on a car send me your email and I will forward pics.

Michael

That's the same cam I run in my motor. I like it. See times in my sig.

-Banning.

cam available

Bracket is sold. Cam/lifters still available.

Thanks.

Michael

MSA231V6 said:
For Sale:

1) PTE 218/222 flat tappet camshaft w/ comp cams lifters. Both are brand new, never used. Cam is wrapped as received from vendor with cam card. Lifters are new in box - never opened. Asking price = $125 for the set.

2) Champion alternator relocation bracket for A/C delete with power steering still in place. Includes both brackets for 'normal' and electric water pump set-ups (extra bracket is $25+ normally). Bracket was installed for a very short period of time (less than two months) and is in very good shape - only a small nick from install. Instructions are not included but could be acquired from Champion with ease I would think. I have pictures of this unit installed on my motor if someone wants to see it prior to a purchase - it is a really nice piece, I just removed power steering and needed a different set-up. Asking price = $175.

Prices do not include shipping. Prices are negotiable. PayPal is preferred. Package deals are also welcome. Respond here or email to MSA231V6@comcast.net.

Regards,

Michael