FS: Power logger, ECM, scan master, TT SD chip, and wideband

FTC

K guys all this stuff is up for sale, I preferably would like to sell this all as a package cause they all work together. Package deal $850 shipped for the whole kaboodle. Everything worked fine on my car when i took these out. Gonna try and sit on it a week to see if anyone's gonna buy it all. Ok on to the pics and prices.

$100 shipped: ECM with case modded for the PL, standard motor brand bought from nos4gn 1 month ago
$220 shipped: Power logger (not pictured but included is the PL to analog block cable which is a little scammer from the heater box goop but works just fine)
$165 shipped: TT SD chip burned for 60s (not pictured)
Would really like to at least sell these all together $450 shipped for the ECM, PL, and chip
50dd9898.jpg

$165 shipped: PLX SM-AFR wideband only about 2 months old, with less than 1000 miles(not pictured but included is the o2 and power/signal cable)
051ef32b.jpg

$215 shipped: scanmaster 2.2 updated chip installed for PL hookup, not sure if it will work without it hooked into the PL. also. Comes with a Buick motorsports shade hood
4e2db8b2.jpg

a5246148.jpg

$75 shipped: maft pro plug n play harness, used this to hook up wideband and SD chip without. Urging into the stock harness. I'm not gonna lie, this thing is hacked up but still has all the break outs to tap into wires.
38b4a207.jpg

Ok will be selling everything piece meal so if anyone wants anything I will be selling everything separate

Power logger and PLX wideband are sold. Reducing pricing on other items.
Scanmaster 2.2 - 200 shipped
TT SD chip - 150 shipped
Reman ECM - 75 shipped
MAFT pro harness - 50 shipped