FS or Trade: 2002 Honda Foreman ES 450 4x4

GN_Man_NC

PRICE REDUCED FROM $3,100 TO $2,900

Up for sale is a very nice 4 wheeler. To start off it is very clean to be a 4 wheeler, esp. to be a 2002 model. It has been well kept and stored inside its entire life. The maintence was all was done on a regular basis, it runs great, no issues at all. Doesn't smoke or leak any fluids at all. The plastics are in good shape with no tearing or major wear for a 02 model. Has a the rare factory option for 02 with the TraxLok 4 wheel drive, so therefore it is not in 4wd at all time, just a push of a button and it locks in. Makes it easier to drive because you can drive in 2wd until you actually need the 4wd. But you rarely ever need 4wd drive with this beast. I have put a some miles on it since I purchased it, currently has 2000 miles on it, which isn't bad at all. I have saw some newer ones with close to 4000 to 5000 miles and still running strong. This is a great quad with plenty of power and still has a ton of life left for years to come. The only thing it will need is a parking brake cable, the one on it is broke. I am asking $3100 OBO or I will consider trades.

Thanks