FS or Trade: 1987 Buick Grand National in North Carolina

GN_Man_NC

I have got a 87 Grand National that is up for sale. Here are the details, the interior is very nice considering its age, with some slight tearing in the drivers seat, back seats look great, has late early 90s model gm cd player installed in it, has heat and ac, but ac needs charged. Also has brand new custom Buick Grand National floormats. Low option car(factory lightweight), no power seats or windows, hard top car by the way. Nothing but rear defrost. Exterior is very nice, recently waxed/buffed it, new GM front bumper fillers and S & K in the rear, car hasn't been wrecked, runs straight down the road. There are two small dings on the drivers rear qtr. panel as if someone had something in the trunk and it rolled around and made two small dents, hard to see unless you are looking for them. Car has new tires and wheels are in good shape, no chrome flaking. Body has 136k miles but wouldn't know by looking at it. Fresh motor with about 5k miles on her, block was bored .30 over and a set of Diamond dished pistons was installed, a Comp Cam was installed too 206/206, trans was gone through a fresh convertor installed, has a brand new stock turbo from Cottons, I have the old one and the box the new one came in, car has exhaust system on it with duals, mufflers are turbo max or something of that nature, same design as flowmaster, sounds great. Has 160 thermostat. Car came from Tenn. and has no rust issues at all. Car was purchased brand new in North Carolina and I have all the org. paper work minus the window sticker. Car hasn't been abused, Im only running about 12-13 lbs of boost, it hasn't been ran at the track or drove hard, mainly sits in my garage. I have had it for close to two years and put 400 miles on it. I am going to post a link to some pictures so if you are interested or have any questions just ask. I do have more pictures upon request. I would give the car an overall of 8 of 10. Gets compliments and draws a crowd whenever it does leave the garage. Price is $11,000, I may trade for a 1500 Chevy Silverado or GMC Seirra plus some cash my way, must be 4WD drive/Ext. cab and in good shape. I have clean and clear title in hand.

Link to pictures
ImageShack® - Gallery

Sir,

Sent you a PM a couple days ago. Please let me know if you did not get it.

84GN- really not into shipping, had a bad experience once, and I told myself I wasnt going that route agian, sorry

sr71-pm replied

04 hemi crew cab 4wd

;) im a chevy man too,but this was such a good deal....

Attachments

• 01-18-09_1330.jpg
    01-18-09_1330.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,366
ill get some pictures up tomorrow but ill be tied up till about noon--truck has no dents and no rust==paint looks great-- did you get powermaster problem fixed?

Trade

How about a 1973 Mach 1,great shape,formerly Cali car,blast to drive,beautiful body style. Tony T

Attachments

• MACH 1.jpg
    MACH 1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,294
yes, the powermaster issue was simply a fuse issue, somehow a 20 amp fuse got placed in the spot where a 30 amp fuse was suppose to go, but its all good now