FS: New Comp Roller Cam, ECU, Nice Chrome Grill, NEW ARP Head Bolts and more

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
I have several parts left over from a previous project. I also have many more parts that I'll list soon.
One new Comp Cams Roller Cam for a Turbo Buick. The Comp part number is 69-200-8.
The specs are 206/206, .496/.496 110LS. This one was $300 new. I'll take $200 shipped to your door.

cam1.jpg

I have a set of new in the box ARP head bolts for a turbo Buick. These cost me $40 + shipping. I'll sell them for $30 shipped.
arpheadbolts2.jpg

I have three driver's side chrome headlight bezels. The nicest one has a very nice side marker light as well. It's a 9 out of 10.
I'll take $60 shipped for it.
The second nicest one includes a side marker light that is very faded and doesn't have the chrome trim around the marker. There are no cracks. I'll take $45 shipped for it.
The third nicest one doesn't include a side market light. It also has a very small crack. I'll take $30 shipped for it.

headlightbezels2.jpg

I have a very nice 1986 chrome grill for sell. It is in good shape. I'll take $100 + actual shipping for it.
grill.jpg

I have a freshly rebuilt turbo center section for an 84-85 turbo Buick. I'll take $100 shipped for it.

turbo.jpg

A set of 84 Grand National valve covers for $30 shipped in the 48 States.
valvecovers.jpg

I also have an 87 engine wiring harness for $125 shipped. It does have a couple of wires that are cut, but it's 95% perfect.
harness.jpg

The cam, two of the headlight bezels and the head bolts are sold. I still have everything else.