FS: Mint 6152e

Dennis F

Hey guys, I am selling my less then 1000 miles PTE 6152e. 3" inlet and 2" outlet standard bearing turbo. It is to big for this car and only got this one because there was nothing else for me at the time and I needed a turbo. I originally wanted the 5133 or whatever the smaller turbo was back then.

Anyway, I picked up a new turbo, smaller less laggy, and this is up for sale. It will come with the Buick .63 hotside and no wastegate actuator, I am swapping it to the new on.

450 shipped obo

Spinning, you can really hear my lights humming!

2012-04-29152230.jpg

2012-04-29152342.jpg

I was told 2800 - 3200. Don't quote me, I am not any good at convertor talk. I have the orange stripe one in my car and I could foot brake it to 10 psi then the tires would just blow off.

I just wanted something a little punchier and just finished up a TE44 install today, but to keep things in perspective, this is my fathers car, he didn't need to run this guy to 25 psi or higher.

I am also sure after the amount of bad vacuum lines I replaced today, some of the lag would have been taken care of =/

WHAT IS YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR shipped to 55075?

I have this turbo on another car and the te44 doesnt pull quite as hard. so i might want to switch if the price is right.