FS: Lots of 87 GN parts

Ok thanks
If I haven't responded to you yet, I'm sorry, I will, I promise. All the parts are at my shop which I can only get to after work at night. I'm working on finding boxes to be able to ship door panels so I can work on a shipping price. Again, the rest, I will get to you. Thanks.

Except for the door panels, I should have replied to everybody. Sorry if I sound dumb on some of the parts, but I stripped the car ~9 years ago, and can't remember where every part went.

The door panels, I'm going to work on getting them packed up this weekend so I can get shipping prices.

Please PM me offers as I've been out of it for so long, I have no idea what anything goes for anymore.

Put a price out there for them. If the price is right, I'll take them.

Except for the door panels, I should have replied to everybody. Sorry if I sound dumb on some of the parts, but I stripped the car ~9 years ago, and can't remember where every part went.

The door panels, I'm going to work on getting them packed up this weekend so I can get shipping prices.

Please PM me offers as I've been out of it for so long, I have no idea what anything goes for anymore.

billdogg there all in your storage shed across from your house! Is that thing still packed to the max with parts or what?