FS: Hurst Lightning Rods

Really dont wanna do this but i need the cash. They're the 4speed lighning rods out of a hurst olds. 80% of the time they work great with no problems, the other 20% is the 3-4th shift sometimes you have to press the button twice to get it to upshift, and the only other problem it had with it was the button on the middle lever popped up further than it was supposed to on one occasion. Other than that the levers are a little bit loose but not bad. They are currently installed in my 85 cutlass that i drive a few times a week, so if there is interest i will remove them. Chrome is in very nice shape, the balls have no chips but are dull. Comes with top plate and brackets. Looking for $500 or trade for hurst/b&m 4sp auto shifter plus cash.

IMG_0071web.jpg

IMAG0020web.jpg

IMAG0021web.jpg

IMAG0023web.jpg

It comes complete to bolt in, right? Linkage too? If so, put me first in line. thanks

yes i can include the cable and trans bracket too if you would like. the base plate is custom to fit the brackets in my cutlass, i will include that also but you might have to redrill the holes to fit whatever its going into.