FS:heads, injectors, chip, etc....

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I have had this stuff for a couple years now. Its the last of what I have got and figured someone might be able to use a peice here and there. Im just trying to get a little cash to put towards the GN. I want to actually be able to drive it a little this year. I have never driven it on the highway on than to my new house, in the 5 years I have owned it!!! :eek:

38lb injectors with red armstrong chip-got these from bob(intercooled88ss) but never used them. Im guessing they are still good. One has a weird spot that you can see in the pictures. Make offer I have factory heads from an 84 engine. I THINK they are fine, but you will want to clean them up and do what you want with them. 65 shipped. I also have a turbo to intake adapter for an 84-85 engine. 45 shipped Throttle body-has a little big of solid stuff on it form an ignition module that went bad, but the throttle body is still good. 40 shipped. Hard vacuum line for 84-85 setup. Make offer Positive-negative battery cables.Make offer Caspers IAT sensor with harness for the 84-85 guys.45 shipped Crank sensor from 84 engine. 50 shipped Stock FPR from 84 engine 7 shipped Little bracket that came off 84 engine. I think it supported the turbo maybe??? make offer

Im open to any reasonable offers. Just trying to fund fixing up the car.

I need a nice trunk lid with holes for spoiler, rear bumer fillers, would like rust free doors, NEW pass door hinges, Rear decking behind back seats, 87 front grill, gauge trim bezel, stereo/ac trim bezel, or some 60lb injectors, really need test pipe, factory hanger thing for where the cat use to go, really need shifter cable that goes from shifter to trans. Ill take a lot of things =-) Just offer.

Attachments

• heads2..jpg
    heads2..jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 471
  • injectors..jpg
    injectors..jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 469
  • injectors1..jpg
    injectors1..jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 470
  • chip..jpg
    chip..jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 475
  • vacumm hose..jpg
    vacumm hose..jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 473
Some pics.

Attachments

• battery cables..jpg
    battery cables..jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 472
  • bracket..jpg
    bracket..jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 462
  • crank sensor..jpg
    crank sensor..jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 466
  • IATsensor..jpg
    IATsensor..jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 466
  • regulator..jpg
    regulator..jpg
    27 KB · Views: 465
few more

Attachments

• thrott body..jpg
    thrott body..jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 464
  • turbotointake..jpg
    turbotointake..jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 462
  • chip..jpg
    chip..jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 464
TTT, I had the injectors tested at an injector shop in Speedway. ALL are within 3% tolerance of each other, which is factors specs. The guy said he would love to sell me a cleaning, but it would do nothing for them. He also said the burn mark on the one will NOT affect its functionality.

45 shipped is about the going price, isnt it? Or am I high on that? I have been out of the hot air parts world for a while when it comes to price. Let me know.

You may want to check on shipping prices on the heads-I paid almost $65. Just for the shipping on a set of iron heads-they are heavy & prices have gone up considerably.

Well, I was planning on using usps flat rate shipping boxes. Ive got the 5.5x12x12 box, and I think they said they went up to 70lbs and its 15bucks anywhere. What are people getting normally on a complete set of heads BEFORE shipping? Who did you ship yours through?

And my previous post about the 45 was aimed at the turbo to intake adapter.

I shipped two sets through Fedex ground from NYC to Florida -I got $50. For totally stock set and about $150. For a refurbished set.+ $165. for shipping- I think I charged $350. With shipping included thinking it would be about $80.-$100. For shipping-I had $450. Into the heads so I kinda ate my shirt on these.

I don't think the heads will fit in that small a box... 49 is right about the prices, you can pick up dirty used 8445 heads for $50 a pair on average. And shipping will be expensive, probably more than the $65 shipped price you are quoting. I would check the measurements on sizes of the heads, then pick a zip and quote the weight/size to the zip to get a few ideas on shipping. I am in CA so I usually use a zip in Kansas, and another in Maryland or Florida. This way you can kind of judge prices to charge.

Squid, I am going to weigh them in a few minutes. They say as long as whatever is in box, weighs under 70 pounds, it will ship. I know they fit, because I tried it a while back. Were you interested in the turbo to intake adapter squid? I know you mentioned something about it earlier. 45 is fair, isnt it for the adapter?

I need to correct something here. I posted this thread with the 38lb injectors being at 65 shipped. This was BEFORE I had them tested, and when I wasnt 100% sure about one of the injectors working. I have now had them tested at an injector shop in speedway, and they are all working perfectly, within 3% tolerance of each other, which is factory specs. The price on them is 110 shipped now that they have been confirmed to be in working order. The guy at the injector shop told me the singe/burn on the outer casing of one of the injectors is nothing to be worried about. It is not, and will not hinder the performance of the injector. He even said he would love to sell me a cleaning, but it would do nothing for the injectors because they are clean, and are spraying perfectly. Check out my new thread. Thanks and sorry for not fixing this sooner. 110 shipped is a great deal on a verified set of 38's.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...injectors-tested-july-2nd-all-within-3-a.html