FS GMC Syclone

haha yeah I might try that.

Anyway it seems everyone want's pictures and my number to offer me 5k :rolleyes:

bump and price is 7500

what type of power is it making at the wheels, and how she drive on the street power wise

what type of power is it making at the wheels, and how she drive on the street power wise

There are no awd dyno's around here so I don't know. When I first got it with nothing but a 3" ultraflow stainless muffler and an atr pitbull 2 bar chip over boosting from 14.5 to 16 psi it ran three of the four passes in the 13's best being a 13.09 @ 98mph (mph my be off by one im going from memory on that). The fourth pass was a 14.6 because the abs unit failed at the line and you couldn't build one pound of boost. It would just push through the brakes and they were the first gen abs modules so they were horrible anyway so I deleted the system.

Anyway the way it sits now it has a larger turbo, isn't full weight, has meth injection, exhaust cut, more boost, and custom 3bar chip so it should be entertaining.

Street wise it's nothing like a gn.. it drives a little tighter, handles a ton better, braking eh it's all stock so its no six piston bear setup but there are tons of conversion kits to swap c6 front and back brakes on, no one knows what it is and the main reason why I say it's nothing like a gn is because the power is there and usable at anytime. You use regular pepboy radials and you still don't have traction issue it just goes. Go on youtube and search. The trade off for awd is of course the top end.. it's nothing exciting but light to light or passing it's a bullet.

Man now you got me wanting to insure/reg and start driving it again

Interested in a trade for a '90 7-up Mustang? Rebuilt automatic, only mods are bbk cold air and flowmaster. No rust, all vin stickers intact, owners manuals, etc...new paint (cheap bc/cc) top and interior in the last month. 125K. Oldschool highend system, but nothing is hacked.

Interested in a trade for a '90 7-up Mustang? Rebuilt automatic, only mods are bbk cold air and flowmaster. No rust, all vin stickers intact, owners manuals, etc...new paint (cheap bc/cc) top and interior in the last month. 125K. Oldschool highend system, but nothing is hacked.

thanks for the offer but not interested

Does it have A/C? Kinda looks like a/c delete setup.
Also, in your opinion, would a 6'4" dude fit in it?

Does it have A/C? Kinda looks like a/c delete setup.
Also, in your opinion, would a 6'4" dude fit in it?

Nah AC was removed sorry.

Im 6"1 220 and fit fine but with a helmet on I touch the roof so I'd say you would be a little tight in there