FS GMC Syclone

Boostedpimp

awd v6 power
Third owner, clean carfax, 77k miles and has some modifications and located in southern NJ

Reason for sale is simply because I have no time for it and lost interest years ago. I've put 2k if that on the truck since purchasing it back in 01. I just sold my typhoon as well so i'd like to get this into the hands of someone that will use it for it's intended purpose and not just sit in a driveway like I have
gr_stretch.gif

Truck has an upgraded turbo, fmic, alky injection, chip and runs strong but it's priced below kbb for a reason. The paint although it looks great in teh pics it is not. The factory paint does come up nice if you wax it but it's flaking so it needs a repaint. Truck does have minor rust that's typical to s series trucks is completely repairable. The heater core went when I first got the truck never swapped it out because I never used it so that's by passed right now but a $36 part and both windows are very slow going up so they'll need motors sooner then later. Also now all four tires have cracking from sitting.

Here's a quick list of whats done to the truck off the top of my head

RPM Stage1 Turbo with polished compressor cover
RPM adjustable wastegate actuator and adjustable bracket
RPM braided return line
TurboTweak adjustable chip with latest update
3 Bar MAP
Stock downpipe with exhaust cutout and wideband bung
Front mount intercooler
NGK UR5 plugs
Taylor Spiral Pro plug wires
Napa Cap
Optima Red Top relocated to bed
AFPR
Adjustable Alt Bracket
March water pump pulley
Edelbrock alumminum waterpump
180 thermostat
Volvo 3k cfm electric fan
CS144 140amp alt
Alcohol progressive injection
Silicone vac lines
boost, fuel pressure and wideband gauges
Goodmark cowl hood
Lund backdraft spoiler
SS zr1 wheels
Typhoon mirrors
Belltech drop springs
Battlebar traction bars
Gilbert hd propshaft
Walbro 255 pump
KYB shocks
Upgraded steering shaft

Could possibly include my small thinkpad laptop with Datamaster datalogging software not sure yet.

http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/v6turbo/Syclone/

bump

that is a clean truck..i dig the wheels ...i also noticed the water to air has been removed..i had a typhoon ...and these trucks are amazing...this is priced to sell fast...it shouldnt last long...good luck with the sale...

Any interior pictures? Any rust areas? Any idea what kind of times it runs in the 1/4? This is tempting with you living so close to me.

Any interior pictures? Any rust areas? Any idea what kind of times it runs in the 1/4? This is tempting with you living so close to me.

Yeah here's all the pictures of it I have.. and it does have some slight rust and like I said the factory paint is beat up and chipping in a few spots because I lost my storage for it years back and it just sits in my driveway.

I tend to make a big deal out of small things so I'd suggest you come see it in person to check it out if your seriously considering it.

Truck will also come with a mini hp laptop with datalogging software etc on it

Ryan

http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/v6turbo/Syclone 1485/

PM me your number, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks for the picture link. -Bob

replied to all pm's

Sorry guys i've been working nights and im double shifting right now.. midnight to 5pm :frown:

Yeah I dont' know.. I've had over 12 calls and 20 plus emails and no idea how many pm's but no one comes to check it out. They just throw an offer of 5k or 6k out or offer up a trade. i've had some good trade offers but I really just need the money right now for my house.

Raise the price to $10k and let 'em offer you $8k :)

When Al Gore invented the internet, I wonder if he knew how many "tire kickers" he would create?

Looks like a great deal for someone to get into a neat little piece of GM history.