FS/FT Weld Draglite wheels/tires

i already have another set of rims lined up if my Welds sell so not really looking for more rims. I'm looking to sell just rims(with center caps/lugs) and at the most 2 tires maybe. Where are you located? Are you at all interested in buying my rims outright?

Not 100% because i've never measure, but im pretty sure its 4-4.5" and yes all 4 wheels are the same(atleast thats what the previous owner tells me. They look all the same)

Not 100% because i've never measure, but im pretty sure its 4-4.5" and yes all 4 wheels are the same(atleast thats what the previous owner tells me. They look all the same)

Lj you need to take off a front and a rear to check the backspace. No one is going to buy wheels based on a guess.
Determining back space is very easy just google it.
All you need is a flat piece of wood and a tape measure.

Nice wheels but people need info and they will sell.

You could check the backspacing by taking one wheel off put a straight edge across the rim and measure to the inside mounting flange. Welds were usually 3.5" or 4.5" BS..

Not guessing just giving the info that i know is all.
I have a day off on Thursday so i'll see if i can pull a front and rear off and measure then.
They are DEF nice wheels and im surprised they haven't sold yet

Pulled a front and rear wheel off the car today. The BS is 3.5" on both.
I placed a block of wood across the wheel from side to side(on top of the wheel lip) and measured to mounting face.