Fs/ft 98 Ws6

Looking to trade for GN/Ttype 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 6speed fully modded it has 79xxx miles. Here is a list of everything done to it:

LS6 intake
SLP stainless steel ceramic coated headers
TSP True duals with x pipe (welded)
Hurst Short shifter
Centerforce Clutch
Mcleod Master cylinder
241 heads shaved and 5 angle valve job
Comp cams valve springs and lifters
TSP Cam .224 .224 112lsa
SLP Sub frame connectors
SLP adj. torque arm
Spohn Adj. LCAs
Spohn adj. Panhard bar
Spohn rear sway bar
BMR Strut Brace
6 weld in point cage
Moser 12 bolt
Strange adj. drag coil overs
Harlan 2-step
Z06 17s and 18s (new nitto tires all the way around)
Ported TB
85 mm maf ends
NOS Dry kit
Air Lid
Walbro Fuel Pump
ARP wheel studs (all the way around)
White face gauges
Coolant bypass mod
160 degree stat
CETA bumper mod
Caspers skip shift

Car has never been run on spray. And i have never personally sprayed the car. Car is putting over 400HP to the wheels. I ran it once on street tires and it went 12.1 @115 1.96 60foot.

Options are:
Cruise Control
Power Windows and locks
T-Tops with T top shades
Factory Keyless entry
Moonsoon stereo
Power seat
Leather
Non-traction control car

The Bad:
AC doesnt work (guessing was taken off when car had heads and cam put on and wasnt recharged properly)
CD player doesnt play cds

P8200161.jpg

HPIM0960.jpg

TAside.jpg

TA-1.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010014.jpg

***I can get more pics and vids if your interested.***

Nice car Bro, why do you want to trade it? Only thing I would change, turn the Dry into a Wet and spray the hell outta it. Good luck

I dunno...i just want another turbo car. I always go back and forth. lol this is my 4th TA. Yea i just never had the urge to spray the car. But its a great driving car and cruising car. Idles great with this cam also...no stumbles or hesitations. It has the WOT activation switch for the NO2 also, the arming, purge, bottle heater, and 2-step buttons are in place of the ashtray in the center console. Very clean install i must say.:biggrin:

hmmm, i have been thinking bout selling/trading my car for the past yr or so.this looks right up my alley, not sure if the value is the same on both cars though