FS/FT '95 Mazda Miata M edition with hardtop

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
I know it's prob not the right crowd, but....

I have a super clean Miata with matching hardtop. Rare M edition with Factory BBS wheels, special Merlot paint color, Tan top and leather interior. 115k miles. Have ALL records since new, manuals,floormats, M emblem/ keychain in giftbox, no rust, no accidents. Garage kept, 3rd owner, (2 priors were both engineers in their 40's) stock car with exception of the recent high end stereo (NOS Nakamichi)amp and spare tire subwoofer, Viper alarm and Nardi 3 spoke airbag wheel out of a '01 NB Miata. The hardtop has some imperfections and could use a repaint, I'm including the cost in the asking price. Top tan soft top has a glass back window and it's in perfect condition replaced a few years ago for $1100. Cold A/C, 26-30mpg on 87 Octane, cruise control,power windows....manual locks. I'd rate the car an 8.5 /10 since it's original 115k mile paint with it's share of wear. Looks great though and it makes the car more driveable! I have it insured for $8k and it's $110/yr to insure. T-belt/h20 was done at 87k so it's another 30k before it needs replacement. Not fast at all, prob a 16 sec car, but one of the most fun cars you will EVER drive! Have all stock parts and no permanent mods have been done. This year is the 25th anniversary of the Miata, so the 1st gen NA cars will only go up in value. I'm thinking $6500 or trade for 86-87 T-Type. Can put up to $1500 cash on top for the right car.

No, the orange thing does not belong to me :)

Attachments

• miata f650.jpg
    miata f650.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 48