FS/FT 1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS - 43K miles - ALL ORIGINAL & SHOW QUALITY

97ramsst

1995 IMPALA SS
DSC02139-1.jpg
]
We are selling our show quality 1995 Chevrolet Impala SS. The car is ALL STOCK with just
43,870 ORIGINAL MILES!

The car is powered by a very strong (all stock and original) LT1 V8. This car is production #18014 and is one of only 7134 made in Dark Cherry Metallic (DCM). The air conditioning is ice cold! It has the stock CD stereo system. This car is a full optioned car....besides the standard leather interior, keyless entry, power drivers seat, power windows and locks it also has a power antenna, power passengers seat, rear defront and "Sungate" tinted windshield. We are the second owner of this car (the original owner was an elderly gentalman in TN that passed away several years ago) It has a spotless CARFAX and I do have the original build sheet with it. This is a collector's car that has been treated like one its whole life!

The car is very strong and runs and drives like a brand new car. It has been garaged and covered its whole life. There are no mechanical issues with the car...it needs nothing.

The paint and body are in amazing shape with no dents or dings of any kind. The wheels are in GREAT shape as well.

The interior is in MINT CONDITION. Its all stock with no issues of any kind shape or form. The gray leather seats are in perfect shape and everything inside the car works. The back seats dont look like they have ever even been sit on.

The engine is completely stock and runs GREAT! It has no modifications of any kind!
ASKING PRICE IS $11950 CASH
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.
I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat.
Trade value on this car is $14,000 and I can trade up!

MORE PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/1997ramsst/95_IMPALA_SS/

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02074.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

Can't see the pictures.....photobucket pics aren't working so good either.....:rolleyes:

My favorite color of those cars. glws. Awesome. Always wanted a 96. Yours is one of the cleanest I've seen since they were new.

where do you keep getting these museum quality cars? Hats off to you as you always have the finest examples of modern muscle for sale. Great looking car and good luck with the sale! Eric.

My brother just bought a 86 GN from this guy 97ramsst and it was one of the nicest one I have ever seen , 26,000 miles and even still smelled new , my brother in lala land now , kid in a candy store . A super nice guy , buy with confidence .

where do you keep getting these museum quality cars? Hats off to you as you always have the finest examples of modern muscle for sale. Great looking car and good luck with the sale! Eric.

Thanks Eric...its amazing how cars just sort of find us sometimes. My wife and I were up in VA buying a 1 of 52 made 98 Sport Gold Metalic WS6 and the owner told us about this car in Knoxville. We tried contacting the owner to take a look it on the way home and couldnt get her. We went within 5 miles of where the car was on the home...then three days later she called me and we worked a deal on the car (it was her late husbands baby but she wanted to sell it to pay for her daughters wedding) so I drove the 4.5 hours back to Knoxville to pick it up without seeing a single picture of the car. I was VERY pleasently suprised with just how nice the car was. I had always wanted one since they came out and it was one of the cars on our bucket list. Now I can say we have had one of the nicest ones I have ever seen...and its time to let someone else enjoy it. After all we cant keep them all!!!! :(

My brother just bought a 86 GN from this guy 97ramsst and it was one of the nicest one I have ever seen , 26,000 miles and even still smelled new , my brother in lala land now , kid in a candy store . A super nice guy , buy with confidence .

Great, where you the brother that came with him to get the car? If so I had no idea you had your own Regal. That car he got was a very nice car and I am glad he is happy with it and its being taken care of...your brother was a great guy to deal with and let me know if I can ever help yall with anything else.

And thanks very much for the good reference!

Beautiful. Bought a BBB '96 new in Dec. '95. Loved it. Also loved how when driving to/from work, people would practically crash into the car next to them to get out of the fast lane and let 'the cop' pass them. :)~

Good luck with the sale although it won't be a tough one.