FS/FT 1981 TURBO TRANS AM - 17in YearOne Snowflakes - RARE COLOR COMBO - SUPER NICE CAR!

97ramsst

1981 TURBO TRANS AM
DSC04649.jpg
We are selling our all numbers matching 1981 Turbo Trans Am. Its one of only 3851 hardtop Turbo TAs made by Pontiac in 1981. The car is in outstanding condition and runs and drives great. Its a two owner car that was sold new in Lawrenceburg, TN...its never been up north and has ZERO RUST anywhere. The car is a VERY rare color combo...dark blue metallic, with blue decals and blue interior. Its also VERY uniquely optioned: turbo, 4 wheel disc brakes, 3.08/posi rear end but manual locks and windows. A factory "hotrod". I have the PHS Documentation, original build sheet, window sticker, owners manual and other paperwork for the car!!!​
Its an automatic with a stock 301 (4.9L) turbo charged engine. It has cold AC that has been converted to R134 refrigerant. It has fairly new exhaust as well. Other than that its all stock and original.​
The car was repainted the original color and new decals applied in 2009. The paint job on the car is VERY NICE! The interior is original and in great shape for its age.​
The wheels are brand new 17in Year One snow flakes, but I do have the factory turbo wheels in good condition as well.​
This car is great shape and really needs nothing! Its not a trailer queen but can drive this car anywhere and be proud to show it at any local car show or cruise in. You will not find a nicer 2nd generation Trans Am for the price anywhere!​
$8950 CASH OBO.​
Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE with your offer...if your car cant be sold easily for more than I am asking for this car be prepared to offer cash with it. If you have a car worth more I can trade up as well (this is actually preferred.) I am NOT interested in project cars, boats, motorcycles, race cars, or campers. To save time...TRADE VALUE IS $12,500!
The Trans Am is located in Huntsville, AL. I have a clean title in hand!!!​
CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165
DSC04634.jpg
DSC04636.jpg
DSC04644.jpg
DSC04631.jpg
DSC04633.jpg
DSC04683.jpg
DSC04677.jpg
DSC04688.jpg
DSC04652.jpg
DSC04628.jpg
DSC04629.jpg
DSC04658.jpg

WOW!! That's a super nice Bird you got there. My girlfriend and I were just talking last night about how nice it would be to have one of these with the YO 17" rims on it...and blue is beautiful. GLWS.