FS: doors & fenders w/ hinges

wornoutshoes

i have a set of doors and fenders that are in pretty good condition. i paid 740 for everything from KDK performance automotive. i have sold my buick and would like to recoup at least some of the cost so i can throw a new tune on my LS1 camaro. the door skins are in nice shape but are beginning to bubble on the surface so if you are a perfectionist you can have them reskinned and they're atleast off your car so it's easier. personally, i'd put a sander to them and with good prep work they'd be fine. one of the doors has some old repair putty along the seam at the bottom but it isn't much and it also has some pock marks in the skin. looks like it was dented at one time and somoene used a slide hammer on it. i can't be sure but that's my best guess. like i said, good prep work and they'd be fine for a driver. they come with all the window equipment in them including window motors but i have no idea if they work. i was gonna gut them so i didn't care but hey, you might, so i'm telling you about it. the fenders are not bubbling at all. they have GNX vents installed in them already. they are the inner and outer fenders (not the plastic wheel well covers but the actual metal skins) the hinges are in good shape and everything came off the same car. the hinges and doors were on the car straight when i took it off the car at kdk so it stands to reason that they're still straight. i have all the nuts and bolts for those too. there are no locks in the doors but the handles work fine.

call me 407-325-8781 i don't really check this board anymore since i sold my buick.
i'm available anytime even in the middle of the night. except monday and wednesday 2-10 due to school. i can meet you in the daytime any day except those days and times.

please, i'd like these out of my house and i want to tune my camaro. i'd even straight trade for a tune on my car if you've got the capabilities. call me and we'll talk.

bump! before work check. these parts are in good condition. 450 takes everything. and i know you guys can all use spare parts. everyone needs parts. even just in case parts. you never know.