FS: concert sound II, t-tops, t-top interior

kaj

i'm consolidating my for sale ads, since we can't edit here. so! here goes:

t-top glass and plastics:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...ginal-seals-soft-cases-plastics-included.html

concert sound II lower door panels:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/346101-fs-concert-sound-lower-door-panels.html

also, the rest of the t-top interior is for sale. i'm keeping the dash, seats, and MAYBE the a-pillar trim. pretty much anything that is t-top only is for sale and a few other bits and pieces.

everything else is for sale. i admit i don't know the names of all parts nor prices. LOL. so, shoot me an offer for whatever you need. "everything must go". LOL. i apologize for a bit of dirt and a couple soda spots. i haven't cleaned any of this since getting the car.
there is some weird adhesive spots left over on the inside of the t-top plastic. i dunno what it's from, but it will come off just fine. i've taken pictures of any imperfections of the interior. pics of center console to come, but it's not in the BEST of shape. it may look better after i clean that up too.
all the trim around the doors is for sale too, but the previous owner painted it all black and it's not the best paint in the world.
i think that's about it. let me know if you have any questions.

buickinteior01.JPG

buickinteior02.JPG

buickinteior03.JPG

buickinteior04.JPG

buickinteior05.JPG

buickinteior06.JPG

buickinteior07.JPG

buickinteior08.JPG

buickinteior09.JPG

How much for the passenger side sunvisor? Is it tight, or does it swing around or flop down?

:biggrin:

How much for the passenger side sunvisor? Is it tight, or does it swing around or flop down?

I don't remember them moving at all but I'll check. Are t-top visors different than hard top visors?

I don't remember them moving at all but I'll check. Are t-top visors different than hard top visors?

Yes, they are different: On T-Tops the chrome visor mounts are FLAT, with three holes. On hard tops the chrome visor mounts are ROUNDED with three holes....they really are not interchangeable, so if you have a T-Top go with the FLAT mounts, if you have a hard top go with the ROUNDED mounts (by rounded I mean viewing the mounts from the side, you'll see they are shaped like a small hill) Hope this helps you, and ask me how I know.,,:redface::rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yes, they are different: On T-Tops the chrome visor mounts are FLAT, with three holes. On hard tops the chrome visor mounts are ROUNDED with three holes....they really are not interchangeable, so if you have a T-Top go with the FLAT mounts, if you have a hard top go with the ROUNDED mounts (by rounded I mean viewing the mounts from the side, you'll see they are shaped like a small hill) Hope this helps you, and ask me how I know.,,:redface::rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

LOL. sounds like you found out the hard way. haha. okay, then yes: the visors will be for sale. i've only moved them around twice and that was a while back. i know they did not flop around in my face. in fact, they didn't move at all. but i'll check again and see HOW tight they are. stay tuned!

and if anyone has a set of visors for a hard top..... LOL

How much for the t-top pieces that the visors bolt up two, shipped to 60455? I also need the b-pillars as well

How much for the t-top pieces that the visors bolt up two, shipped to 60455? I also need the b-pillars as well

you can either make an offer, or i wait for me to do some research to see what they usually sell for. i'm new to selling these parts and have NO clue what to ask. i'm off work tomorrow morning, but am working extra overtime shifts friday and saturday.. so may be a few days before i can get back to you on this.

sorry for the delay guys, i'm working 12 and 24hrs shifts all week. kinda limited on time. things will return to normal after Saturday. i'll do my best to keep up on picture and price requests.

just checked. it's abnormally tight. LOL. it absolutely doesn't move on it's own. you have to move it up and down as well as side to side. much better action than i expected. LOL

if anyone is interested: the driver's side moves a bit more freely, but still does not flop around on it's own.

as for the guys asking for prices on the plastics: i'm STILL trying to find time to search around for prices. i thought i'd have time today, but i got off work late and have to be back in a few hours. i am still trying to get prices for you guys.

good.gif

somebody asked about mirrors: $60 each with remote cable/etc.

i did a bit of searching and came up with a few prices:

sail panels: $60 for both
door jam trim: $50 for both
visor trim: $40 for both
center trim: $50 for both, does have a chip on one of the corner holes (see pic above)

prices are picked up, shipping from CA is extra.

i'm consolidating my for sale ads, since we can't edit here. so! here goes:

t-top glass and plastics:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...ginal-seals-soft-cases-plastics-included.html

concert sound II lower door panels:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/346101-fs-concert-sound-lower-door-panels.html

also, the rest of the t-top interior is for sale. i'm keeping the dash, seats, and MAYBE the a-pillar trim. pretty much anything that is t-top only is for sale and a few other bits and pieces.

everything else is for sale. i admit i don't know the names of all parts nor prices. LOL. so, shoot me an offer for whatever you need. "everything must go". LOL. i apologize for a bit of dirt and a couple soda spots. i haven't cleaned any of this since getting the car.
there is some weird adhesive spots left over on the inside of the t-top plastic. i dunno what it's from, but it will come off just fine. i've taken pictures of any imperfections of the interior. pics of center console to come, but it's not in the BEST of shape. it may look better after i clean that up too.
all the trim around the doors is for sale too, but the previous owner painted it all black and it's not the best paint in the world.
i think that's about it. let me know if you have any questions.

buickinteior08.JPG

buickinteior09.JPG

the one's on the ends are what i'm looking for.

Okay, guys. I have pictures of everything out of the car, but my wireless network decided to crap out on me. I'll keep trying but work is keeping me very busy.

all sales on hold that haven't gone through already. i just found out today i have to move. looks like the entire project is going to have to go.

sorry for any inconveniences. all sales that have been agreed upon will still go through.
good.gif