FS: Comp roller kit and stock '87 headers

at7we2

For Sale:

*Comp Cams "Revolution X" roller cam kit - New in box. I purchased the kit from FullThrottle about a year ago for $799.00 plus tax and shipping. Kit includes:
-roller camshaft: 210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S
-DLS adjustable cam stop for proper preload adjustment
-Comp Roller lifters
-Chrome Moly .080 wall pushrods for iron heads
-Comp's state of the art Beehive springs set
-Comp Retainers and +.050 locks for proper install
$700.00 shipped to lower 48

*one set of stock '87 GN headers including crossover. NOTE: the driver's side header-to-crossover flange is in BAD shape - it will need some kind of re-working - some would say it's not salvagable, but you be the judge. I can send pics upon request.
$50.00 plus shipping

Rob
rjp71@sbcglobal.net

Real nice cam.

at7we2 said:
For Sale:

*Comp Cams "Revolution X" roller cam kit - New in box. I purchased the kit from FullThrottle about a year ago for $799.00 plus tax and shipping. Kit includes:
-roller camshaft: 210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S
-DLS adjustable cam stop for proper preload adjustment
-Comp Roller lifters
-Chrome Moly .080 wall pushrods for iron heads
-Comp's state of the art Beehive springs set
-Comp Retainers and +.050 locks for proper install
$700.00 shipped to lower 48

*one set of stock '87 GN headers including crossover. NOTE: the driver's side header-to-crossover flange is in BAD shape - it will need some kind of re-working - some would say it's not salvagable, but you be the judge. I can send pics upon request.
$50.00 plus shipping

Rob
rjp71@sbcglobal.net
Im running that same cam from Full Throttle and the car has a good smooth idle, great throttle response, and it pulls like a freight train with a 63 turbo. Wish I could post an ET for real life #s, but this is the cam that went 11.20 at 119, shifting at 4900 and 19 pounds of boost in another board members car. Hope this helps ---good luck.