FS: Bigmouth cold air kit - Extra large engine oil pan

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, Got some more stuff for sale. First is a Big mouth cold air kit from TR custom parts, has a spotless spectre filter and is for a 3.5" MAF. The turbo end is for 3 or 3.5" it has a rubber bushing to use on a 3" and no bushing for 3.5" fits super nice and sounds excelent for the whistle and the sneeze..100 plus shipping, has less than 3K miles and looks it. complete with air temp sensor.

Also have a nice large capacity oil pan, dont remember how much it holds but its at least 8 quarts, Im thinkin 10 though. It needs some paint but is mint otherwise. Comes with pickup. Has a fitting for oil temp brazed in also. Fits with stock, hooker and TA headers for sure, never tried the ATR's though. Not sure what to ask for this seeing as how its not something I could find a comprable replacment for. PM me offers if your interested.

Also have a chrome cover for the stock MAF. 15 shipped.

Heres a few pics. I love Paypal and positive I trader ratings:biggrin:

Attachments

• Grand National 252.jpg
    Grand National 252.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 326
  • Grand National 254.jpg
    Grand National 254.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Grand National 255.jpg
    Grand National 255.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 325
  • Grand National 256.jpg
    Grand National 256.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 326
  • Grand National 257.jpg
    Grand National 257.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 320
Any Idea of the maker of it?

I posted some pictures of it last year and I had multiple people say it resembled a postons part from a while back. Its a super fitting part, From the looks of this to a stock pan I would have to say its prob. a stock pan that has been reworked flawlessly. Its really a nice pan, Im building an LSX so I will not be using it!

Cold Air Kit

I need to find out where to send payment for cold air kit. PM me please with info.
Thanks

Sorry guys, Richie Rich Pm'd me less than 5 minutes after I posted the add regarding shipping, so he was first in line:redface:

Cool

Yeah it's all good, It's fun buying TR parts in the for sale section:) Ya, never know whats coming up for sale next. lol