FS: Aeromotive A1000 + pre-filter

GN SBS

• Autometer A1000 Fuel pump: one year old with less than 1,500 miles. Works great-- I needed the much larger Eliminator pump once I started running 120#ers with E85. The A1000 is quiet and works great. New $320, yours for $275. I also have the in-line pre-filter, new $99 + fittings , yours for $50 with the pump :eek:) I also have braided line and fittings from the pump to the motor (make offer on those). Pic of my pump here.
    [*]blank
  • Two Weld Draglites, 15x8 with the standard 3.5" BS (fit is perfect for GNs) with 27" Hoosier Quicktime Pro slicks mounted on them. These LIGHT wheels are in beautiful shape and the slicks have well more than half of their tread remaining. Pic here-- look at that shine! Price reduced to $450.

Still for sale from my last post:
  • ECM, modified by Bob Bailey for low impedance injectors and a MAP input (needed for ME-R), $400
    [*]blank
  • PLX SM-AFR WBO2 controller (takes a Bosch WB02 sensor, not included, not the high budget ones) $100
    [*]blank
  • 16 postion MaxEffort-R (MAFless) for 72's, with WBO2 correction feature (can be turned off), $200.

Thanks for looking,
Scott

thanks and what size is the line

The line is -10 and I'd part with it for, say, $150 + shipping. I'd prefer to sell it as a batch and would offer the pump, pre-filter and lines as a package for $425 shipped.

I'll take a picture this morning and post it up so you and others can see what it looks like and get a sense of what fittings are included. Should be all you need from the pump onward. FYI: I replaced these lines with teflon lines for my E85 setup.

Edit: Here's the pic (big version available here)
DSC_1595.JPG