fs: accel gen 7 dfi with datalogger & wideband

KevinB

This system was bought new 2 years ago. Comes with the external data logger which is also the wideband controller. You will have to splice this into your harness. That is not hard to do.

System works great. I will give you my tunes also and what little tech support I can. You will need to supply the 3 bar sensor. Comes with a newer bosch wb sensor. All the software can be downloaded off of accels site. I went 9.6's with this ecu.

I'm testing the waters here so I will start the price at $1400. Let me know if you have any questions.

Uh oh:eek:

Is this gen7 going to turn into Nursery stuff for the little one that is on the way.

You must keep the car together. You will soon have 3 dedicated crew memebers.

Thanks fir the bump sam! Car will still be together, I have 2 of these ecus. One goes and one stays:) the newer one that is in my car right now is the one for sale.

Make offer and if you bring the car to me I will repin and install it free! My zip code is 47025.

What all would be required to make this run on an 8 cyl TPI SBC? I assume an injector harness would be all but i'm also new to the accel Efi systems and i'm lookng to get rid of my Haltech

Thanks!

Brandon K

What all would be required to make this run on an 8 cyl TPI SBC? I assume an injector harness would be all but i'm also new to the accel Efi systems and i'm lookng to get rid of my Haltech

Thanks!

Brandon K

I'm not sure but my buddy had it on a turbo sbc. Accel makes some sort of special dist for it so it can get the cam signal without having to run a crank trigger.

Hey Kevin give me a call.

Is that you Dale?