4 8"cylinders
4 noids
lines
slow downs
and shallow cups.
very very minimal rust on the car
all chrome is in perfect condition

this car is pretty much a hoppper/proj car
i have many parts for this car if you would like it upon purchasing.

the car runs perfectly and would be able to drive perfectly but it does need some work

the car is fully cut for hydraulics, it's got 3 ton springs up front precut. reinforced arm mounts, snipped rear for side to side play. it's got a well built 10 batt rack with an applicable spot for i think it's 8 noids i think. also 4 pump ready. the diff is ready for a coil over setup. it;s rolling on stock cutlass ls rims right now, woth cut front springs in the rear.

i planned on making this car a hopper but looking at what it needs and the time and amt of projs i have, i just cant do it.

pumps and system costed 550$

all i want for the whole car is 700$ obo

i dont have pics of it but if you are seriously interested just pm me to look at it.

ALSO can anyone give me a hand in changing a set of motor mounts. i looked at it and thought that i could do it myself but apparently i cant.

it's a 307 but the frame mounts are welded to the frame, and the motor mount is welded to the frame mount. so i need to lift the motor up high enough to grind off the weld, hammer the frame mt loose and mt another set in there. can anyone help me out?!?!?!?

67rs said:
ALSO can anyone give me a hand in changing a set of motor mounts. i looked at it and thought that i could do it myself but apparently i cant.

it's a 307 but the frame mounts are welded to the frame, and the motor mount is welded to the frame mount. so i need to lift the motor up high enough to grind off the weld, hammer the frame mt loose and mt another set in there. can anyone help me out?!?!?!?

Mounts are not welded to the frame in OE configuration...

everything is bolted in... got pics?

yup factory uses all bolts but albert einsteins brother ended up having a bright idea of welding all those mounts together and then welding it to the frame. so it's all stuck. the only way i think i can get it off is to hoist the engine upward, drop the lower a arm undo the bolt, grind off the weld and smash it off.

sorry no pics because i can barely fit my hand in there.

67rs said:
yup factory uses all bolts but albert einsteins brother ended up having a bright idea of welding all those mounts together and then welding it to the frame. so it's all stuck. the only way i think i can get it off is to hoist the engine upward, drop the lower a arm undo the bolt, grind off the weld and smash it off.

sorry no pics because i can barely fit my hand in there.

Einstein, or Darwin?... LOL

I think you are on the right track though.. it may be the only way.. and you may actually wind up pulling the engine out of the car to access the mounts... then you gotta fish them out of another car... ugh...

yup

yup i think that i am going to have to pull the frame mounts from another gbody, luckily i do have another donor car that can have it pulled from.

do you think the whole motor needs to come out? or is it possible to just lift it a bit and then zap and wack it off?

is it possible to still buy that kinda stuff from gm?