FS: 87 GN Part Out, no body panels

How much for the only quarter window left, grille, and both outer window sweep trim if useable shipped to 99344?

Never got word back on if front speaker cover is available.

sorry not available.

Looking for a posi unit if it still forsale?

would like to sell rear as a whole. I'll keep you informed.

How much for the only quarter window left, grille, and both outer window sweep trim if useable shipped to 99344?

rear window trim looks like a bear clawed at it. asking 175 for the grill

dqri48.jpg

I'm getting an intense amount of messages. If everyone could put in the message title what item you're inquiring about, and whether you're asking for pictures or asking for a price, etc... that would help me out a LOT and make my responses a lot quicker.

THANKS!:cool:

how much for the steering column and the dash harness with the fuse block. did the car have twilight sent by any chance

Parting out a customers 87 GN that got ravaged by a tornado. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll tell you if it's in usuable condition along with a picture and price. Make sure to search through this thread as I will update what parts have been sold as the tear-down continues, since I can't edit the original post. If anyone is interested in a good long block, PM me. Car/engine has about 100k on it. Black/Gray GN interior is in great condition, once I vacuum all the glass out ;) I am not eager to sell any engine parts for a while until I see if there is any interest in the the whole drivetrain, but you can try to ask anyways.

SOLD:
Inner door panels
Center console

Picture004-3.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg
Are the front dash speakers available, if so I'm interested.

rims and center caps all 4

How much fro all 4 rims and center caps. And what shape are they in Thank you