FS: 85 T-Type

jlbuick

1985 white T-Type, Burgandy int. for sale. I think it has about 64K int ok, no headliner. body ok, needs dr side fender, (comes with spare)dr door ned some work-mirror gone, bottom of doors has that rust that forms, body ok, will need some work but I dont think to bad. frt bumper may need a bit of work, engine had just been gone through when i bought it a year or so ago, and I have never run since so it will need a tune up or once over. the tranny is bad, dont know what but didnt run when I got it. will toss in a spare that he said worked out of a monte i think but not sure, didnt install. non posi if i remember. the front half-firewall forward of frme was done with por-15. sold as is with bill of sale, located in MA, asking 3500 or best offer, would like gone soon, need to tow out, cannot work on it at the property and I can not deliver. I will try and attacth a pic from when I bought it, and try and get some updated ones soon. PM me any questions/or to set up a time, paypal up front or cash on pick up.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 466
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 463
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 465
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 462
sounds about right..was a while ago but i think he had some playgroung equipment there

is the car in running condition? i thought the previous owner installed engine? previous owner came to see me for some parts for this car. where in mass is it? i'm in CT. THANKS

is the car in running condition? i thought the previous owner installed engine? previous owner came to see me for some parts for this car. where in mass is it? i'm in CT. THANKS

the pic of the motor out is from when he pulled it and did the por 15, its back together, the tranny is shot, the motor all ther, did start when i first got it but ran rough, i was going to tune, picked uo the new computer and powerlogger but never installed, sold the other parts and now selling car, will need a tune up and someone that knows these cars, i didnt and knowone i knew did so it just sat...

here is a pic of engine bay when i picked it up, after he reinstalled motor..

Attachments

• p1010009xh5.jpg
    p1010009xh5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 222