FS 20gb Ipod

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
Selling my like new ipod package. have used it twice, for about an hour each time. The ipod was taken out of the box and put into the skin, so it has no scratches or the like. The wheel still has the factory protector on it. This is a 4th gen unit.

Everything in the pictures is included

$200 shipped in the lower 48

Attachments

• ipod_package.jpg
    ipod_package.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 117
Tony
Hey my bro wants to know if you can do 150. Also would this unit be refundable if it has a glitch or is broken?
Thanks,
Matt

85HOT-T said:
Tony
Hey my bro wants to know if you can do 150. Also would this unit be refundable if it has a glitch or is broken?
Thanks,
Matt

sorry $200 is it, they are $299 new, and this has only been used 2/3x. it leaves here in working condition, insured for $300, i know it works now, i cant be responsible if someone takes it out of the box and drops it, or UPS drives over it. there is not one scratch on it, skin since new... 2weeks ago. also it has 488 songs on it

I guess My bro just bought one off of ebay last night. Supposedly 20gb isnt enough :rolleyes: I dont know if he is trying to store everysong mado on that or what? Thanks anyways tony. Take care, we are ganna have to cruise sometime, dont know bout allen park though, lots of police :D