FS: 2000 Camaro B4C, EX South Carolina Patrol Car

GN_Man_NC

Car was an Ex Patrol Car in SC, Silver with grey interior, automatic with 50k on trans, the car does 175k but the 2nd owner bought it with 123k back in 2002 on and had owned it till I purchased it. Im not sure if the motor has been gone through but, runs like a champ. Has power windows and door locks, just a plan old am/fm radio. Car has brand new front rotors and brakes, decent tires all the way around, I have been driving the car for a couple weeks and it has drove great, and gets killer gas mileage. I have all the documents from when the State owned the car and the inside of door has the numbers stamped on it. It does need a new AC compressor which will be put on within the next week, just got to find some time. Overall the paint is decent, isn't a show car, I would say a 7 on a 1 to 10 scale and interior is a 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. With me putting an AC compressor on it, price is $5500, if you want it as is, make an reasonable offer. I know it high miles, but its been maintained and will make a nice daily driver. I have got more pics, they arent wanting to load, so email if you want some more.

jkcarver5@yahoo.com
Thanks