FS - 1989 Turbo TA...Stage2...800rwhp...14k original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im always interested if the price is right. Thats why i was asking the ET on the car. Then compare to the price. Ive been looking at a couple stage cars. Just looking to get another car to mess with, but want something that runs a good # for the money. 35k its needs to run a good #.

According to what i've learned this car is fassst way beyond street duty and the cage that's in it is not enough either i wished i could afford it, loved this car.

Hello its2qik,

I want to say that this is an amazing car! I had one of these cars in 1993 at the tender age of 23. It had 8,400 original miles on it when I bought it. I bought it from a good guy in Delaware. It was 100% bone stock and he had the foresight to keep the decals, owners kit and removed the plug wires. I bought the car for $15,700 (yes, that is all!)! Even back then, I knew these cars were over $30k new, rare as hens teeth and I was the fortunate one to have called first and the owner gave me first crack. He told me when I came to look at the car that over 30 people were ready to see the car after me. Needless to say, I gave him a deposit that night. He was getting rid of the car to purchase a new 1993 Firehawk. I think in hindsight, he should have kept the TTA lol! I did however sell the car not long after I bought it with 8,700 miles because it was just too nice to drive! I made a little money on it because I sold it for $17,500 and the guy still has it to this day. There was one of these at Peruzzi Pontiac/GMC just outside of Philadelphia that sat for about 2 years on the showroom floor and I remember it well. I am sorry for the long story but I loved the car and even in its stock trim ate a ton of cars of those who didn't realize or believe what these cars were or what they were capable of. I could only imagine one with 800rwhp!!!! I just wanted to also say that you are one of the smart ones out here. It is so awesome that you put all the original goodies and drivetrain aside. I have seen so many people with extremely rare cars like yours and many rare Limited Turbo Regals and other turbo six car get carved up so badly that they were barely recognizable. I do not mean any offense to anyone out here that has a modified car but you did it so nicely that I had to respond. All the best with the sale, I would LOVE to have it! Thanks everyone for such a great site!

my bad Dan i thought it had a cage so it's even better it's the ultimate street car in my book and faassst!

Bump to a really nice car! i wished i have more play $$$ than what i offered. Merry Christmas Dan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.