FS: 1987 Turbo T Limited

boostedbuford

Under a rock
Up for sale is a 1987 Turbo T Limited- The car is located in Omaha, Nebraska
-Only 1036 were ever made, This one with the blackout trim/pillow style leather seats makes it extreammmly rare.

The car is completely stock.
After market boost controller- PSI is set at 10.
Car still runs stong it has high miles 153,000.

There is over 10,000 dollars in paint any body work.

Asking Price is :13, 500 OBO this is extreamly negotiable.
-More pictures can be taken opon request.

TurboT1.jpg

Limited3.jpg

Limited4.jpg

Limited2.jpg

Limited1.jpg

Not trying to be a Dick, but how exactly did you spend 10K on paint and body?

If it was that bad, I would have parted it out.

Just wondering.

This crowd is well educated. Keep that in mind.

You're right I should have been more specific/ It wasnt bad, and wayy to rare to part out. Its got new body bushings, new doors, window motor's, almost every rubber on the car's been replaced, new front seats.. and its been completely reshot by a very reputable shop here in Nebraska, as people know this stuff ad's up verrry quick. I wanted this car to be a pristine example of a extreamly rare buick.
-I also have every recipet for what's been done

nice car

this looks like the car my dad bought new in 87.white t type but it had maroon int,with a 60/40 bench seat,but it was traded at plains chevy in amarillo texas back in 89 or 90.like to have that 1 back....hope you sell your car.looks real nice

To be honest... The miles seem high for that price.... It also has only one mod.

-The boost controller was used to "turn the boost" down stock is like 14. I wouldnt really call it a performance mod, the car wasnt built to be a racecar, just a clean example of a rare car.

-bumpin

no trades, sorry. im looking to buy a 87 Turbo Regal and yours caught my eye. i was wondering if that beautiful car was still for sale. if the car is in fact still for sale could you please post some interior pics, or you can send them too me at chaddud2002@yahoo.com

thanks

also i couldnt help but notice that the liscence plate said SS 454, just out of curiosity why did you choose that?