FS: 1987 Grand National w/ 18k miles for $26k

Reasonable price for a desirable low mile car. glws, wish I had the extra cash...

Hi, I'm located in the NW burbs as well. Any interest in a trade plus $? I have a 2000 Camaro SS convertible with 11,723 miles.. Hurst six speed, all papers and the nicest 4th gen F-body on the planet. I'm rarely on this site so you can call/text to 815-575-3010. I live in Schaumburg.

Texasmr2
"Have all the hoses and clamps been upgraded? Turbo seals/bearings replaced?"

Really? How much do you know about these cars?

You posted on my for sale ad stating that the deal was done, when you were still waiting for approval from your mom.

Don't bash this guy's for sale thread!

$26k for a low miles GN? With a little negotiation this could be helluva car for someone.

Bump for a nice car. Good luck with sale.

Thanks guys. Appreciate the support, I think I'm priced very fair for this low miles.

Hi, I'm located in the NW burbs as well. Any interest in a trade plus $? I have a 2000 Camaro SS convertible with 11,723 miles.. Hurst six speed, all papers and the nicest 4th gen F-body on the planet. I'm rarely on this site so you can call/text to 815-575-3010. I live in Schaumburg.

Thanks for the offer, sounds like a great car! but I have my eye on a ZL1.​

Texasmr2
"Have all the hoses and clamps been upgraded? Turbo seals/bearings replaced?"

Really? How much do you know about these cars?

You posted on my for sale ad stating that the deal was done, when you were still waiting for approval from your mom.

Don't bash this guy's for sale thread!

$26k for a low miles GN? With a little negotiation this could be helluva car for someone.

Bump for a nice car. Good luck with sale.

Oh my, his mommy is in the picture, that has to beat anything I have read ever on this forum. I have two GN's one with a 11k and the other with 13k, and my mommy is not in this picture. I cannot believe what poeple say in the cars for sale. Retard's,dumb ass, screwed up, f''up. Or doesn't know shit about turbo Buicks

Oh my, his mommy is in the picture, that has to beat anything I have read ever on this forum. I have two GN's one with a 11k and the other with 13k, and my mommy is not in this picture. I cannot believe what poeple say in the cars for sale. Retard's,dumb ass, screwed up, f''up. Or doesn't know shit about turbo Buicks
Said Very Well 1952ray

Are you basing your asking price strictly on mileage? Production numbers? Have all the hoses and clamps been upgraded? Turbo seals/bearings replaced? Compression/leak down test? Your asking price is a new off the lot price from '87 and for some enthusiast low mileage is a turn-off.

Please understand that I am not attacking in any sense and only looking for clarification/understanding. I do wish you best of luck with your sale though. :)

Dude, you really are a tool! And until your momma is ready to buy your non-working arse a Turbo Buick, then you really need to STFU! And since you have never even owned one of these cars, then what is it that makes you feel so compelled to share your opinion? I mean, have you ever even ridden in one of these cars? Better still, have you not noticed how most of the folks around here view your opinion? As many have dropped not so subtle hints! And yet, you still persist, why??

How about I offer you some uninvited advice here? As you really seem to enjoy doing that to others! Why don't you be like a tree and leave? Or better yet, be like an author and make book! Because nobody wants you around!! So get back on the short bus you came in here on and GTFOH!

Read the rules dude, as you are a blatant unwanted repeat offender. And this is but one of many examples, that I've seen over the past few days alone! If nothing else go back to being a lounge lizard and leave the serious folks here alone!!

OP - very nice car and I'm sure it will go quick! GLWS!!

I'm really digging this car. I'm seriously considering getting back into an 87 GN after 10 year without one.

Is this car still for sale? No matter how much I try, I just can't help but want to add a clean '87 to the garage.

And no, I do not need my mommy for money. :)