FS 1987 GN daily driver needs...

daveuz

Hello, 87 moonroof GN for sale. miles are 139,500 K . This is my fathers car. Been in the family for at least the last 12 years. Car runs and drives daily in good weather. NEEDS PAINT . The trunk lid and roof are the worse of it. NEEDS new weather stripping. Wheels have rust blemishes. Interior is free of rips or tears. Basic Mantainace has been done over the years. Astro roof works fine. New or newer parts are Radiator , shocks , springs , front end alignment , gas tank , head liner. It does have a high vol fuel pump , flow master rear exhaust , K&N air filter . SOLID FRAME AND FLOORS. PLEASE VIEW ALL 27PHOTOS than give me a call or PM me and we car go into detail about anything you want. $7500 or BO. located in WESTERN NY between Buffalo and ROCHESTER. I can deliver to some areas or you can drive it home. 27 photos with zoom . 1987 grand national FOR SALE pictures from cars photos on webshots phone 585-547-9350 till 11 pm EST.

Here are some answers to the questions callers have had. At the very least the roof/trunk lid should be repainted the rest could be buffed for a DD. The trunk lid has always had the "crazing' since my father bought it. The roof and trunk lid also have the surface rust bleeding thru the thin paint (you can view this in the photos and really zoom in to inspect closer). Yes the floors , rockers , frame are solid. If you view the photos there are some of the rockers which shows all orig black paint. Door bottoms are solid with some rust discoloration in the seams but they are solid. The motor and trans have never been apart. The exhaust (rear section) is a flowmaster the front section is original. The Weather stripping around the doors is there but needs replacing. The Astroroof works fine. The Headliner is NOT sagging , it is new. I am near positive he has the original radio in a box. The Power antenna DOES NOT work. The car was used as a daily summer commuter for about 6 years and that is where the most of the miles are from. The last 6 years it has had limited use (about 3k per year). Most of its life it was stored inside during the winter but for the last 2 years my father has keep it in the drive way and took it out if the weather/roads were clear.