Fs : 1987 Gn -- Bone Stock

This car MUST sell. Whats the deals fellas? This is an EXCELLLENT CAR!!!!

PM me those offers before I go to Ebay :)

You'll probably have a better chance getting the amount you want by putting it on ebay. Seems like there is more interest on stock GN's on the bay. Good luck with your sale, car looks good. I would still like to see some front, rear and underside pics of your car if you get the chance.

You'll probably have a better chance getting the amount you want by putting it on ebay. Seems like there is more interest on stock GN's on the bay. Good luck with your sale, car looks good. I would still like to see some front, rear and underside pics of your car if you get the chance.

Thanks, it will be listed on there this week. Ill try to get pics you want tomorrow.

Updated Pics

Here are some updated pics of the exterior, interior and undercarriage :

dscn0087oe3.jpg

dscn0088gg7.jpg

dscn0089xi4.jpg

dscn0090rh6.jpg

dscn0091sh0.jpg

dscn0092nm6.jpg

dscn0093bz3.jpg

dscn0094cj6.jpg

dscn0095xm6.jpg

dscn0096jj8.jpg

Alright all PM's have been replied to. All requested new pictures are up.
PM me, email me at awash242@gmail.com, or call me at (609) 617-1419.

ALL reasonable offers considered, no trades.
I'm Located in Charlotte, NC 28269

Thanks everyone :)

My best advice to you would be to EBAY IT!!! YOU'LL GET THE MOST FOR YOUR CAR IN THERE!!! IF YOU SELL IT FOR anything less than 11k, you're absolutely desperate. Your car is worth at LEAST 12k looking at it, from my opinion, experience, and perspective.

My best advice to you would be to EBAY IT!!! YOU'LL GET THE MOST FOR YOUR CAR IN THERE!!! IF YOU SELL IT FOR anything less than 11k, you're absolutely desperate. Your car is worth at LEAST 12k looking at it, from my opinion, experience, and perspective.

Yup, the car is actually going to be listed tomorrow night on Ebay.

I would start the bidding at $12k. You should get $13k or $13.5k I would think. The paint and interior appear to be very nice. I would spend an hour or so and detail that motor compartment. I'm sure that would help with your sale.