Fs : 1987 Gn -- Bone Stock

awash242

For Sale:

1987 Grand National (Hardtop) -- Bone Stock -- 98,xxx

Fully optioned, with original window sticker.

Car is absolutely excellent condition, both mechanically and cosmetically.
Beautiful new paint, 2 years old. No accidents ever. Excellent interior.
Strong motor, no leaks, no problems etc.
The car has been garaged all of its life.
NO RUST ANYWHERE.

Im asking $13,000, OBO. Will not turn down REASONABLE OFFERS.

Located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
PM me with questions, or offers.
You may also email at awash242@gmail.com

Ill be able to post better pictures tomorrow morning.

grandnational002lt1.jpg

grandnational003eb5.jpg

grandnational004vn2.jpg

grandnational005vf8.jpg

grandnational006nw5.jpg

grandnational007tg0.jpg

grandnational008xs8.jpg

grandnational009yl9.jpg

Wow,

Big difference in pictures. First ones posted didnt even have me curious. These newer better pictures certainly make it look more appealing. I have a few questions. The car appears to be undercoated. Is it? Is the power antenna stuck in the upright position? G80?

Beautiful car fairly priced!

Wow,

Big difference in pictures. First ones posted didnt even have me curious. These newer better pictures certainly make it look more appealing. I have a few questions. The car appears to be undercoated. Is it? Is the power antenna stuck in the upright position? G80?

Beautiful car fairly priced!

Yeah the power antenna is stuck. I hear it running when i plug it in, but no movement. And yes, G80.

Here are some pictures of under the hood:

img0695gy1.jpg

img0696kt9.jpg
img0697me2.jpg

If you want more specific pictures let me know and i'll get them.
Thanks

I will consider ALL reasonable offers. I would like to sell this car quickly. Thanks a lot everyone.

You got some interior pics? Any rust problems covered up with the paint job?

You got some interior pics? Any rust problems covered up with the paint job?

I'll take the interior shots tomorrow morning in the light. Theres absolutely no rust on this car. It was only repainted to bring it up to show quality. Thanks for looking, ill get the pics up tomorrow.

Nice car, I was wondering if it needs a new heater core as it is bypassed in the pictures. Also, there looks to be a battery switch, can you give some detailed pictures of this and any other use for this switch other than the obvious. Thanks

img0727ej4.jpg

img0728vc8.jpg

img0729ds7.jpg

img0730gn2.jpg

This car is very nice and I think it is very fairly priced. Thanks for looking. Shoot me a PM if you have more questions, or want to make me an offer :)
I will consider ALL REASONABLE OFFERS...but no Trades.

Anymore Interest? The Car will be off to Ebay soon. Make me an offer and you can take it outright. :)