***/ FS 1987 Buick GN \***

street6

pushing stock limits
Buick : Grand National | eBay

Above is the link to the ebay listing (just copy and paste). I'm pretty firm at $18k for everything. The car is extremely clean and I'm the 2nd owner.

Please read the listing before asking any questions. I'm currently not interested in any trades and if the car does not sell I will just keep it.

No I don't have dyno numbers, and the car has not even been driven much since the addition of the 6265 turbo, so it could use a good tune. I simply don't have time for the car anymore, it just sits. Thanks.

Above is the link to the ebay listing (just copy and paste). I'm pretty firm at $18k for everything. The car is extremely clean and I'm the 2nd owner.

Please read the listing before asking any questions. I'm currently not interested in any trades and if the car does not sell I will just keep it.

No I don't have dyno numbers, and the car has not even been driven much since the addition of the 6265 turbo, so it could use a good tune. I simply don't have time for the car anymore, it just sits. Thanks.

Looks like an awesome deal!! Wish i had the coin for this!!! Great deal and your local!!! Good Luck With Sale !!!!

This car is relatively close, does anyone know if this car sold or have any thoughts on it?