FS 1983 Buick Regal Rolling Chassis

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Up for sale is a 1983 Buick Regal Rolling Chassis. It has a nice roll cage in it. The rear frame was notched for tire clearance. All of the proper bracing was done to the frame when it was notched. The engine crossmember was modified for oil pan clearance. The transmission crossmember is a tubular piece for a PG trans. There is also a driveshaft loop in place. The floorpan is solid. The only rust that I've found is at the bottom of the quarters in front of the rear tires. The rearend in the car is a stock small 10 bolt. However, I've got a new 9" Ford housing, used 31 spline axles and a stock center section and 3.50 gears that I will include with the car if the price is right. I'll take $3500 with the Ford rear or $2500 without it. The T-type wheels and the 30x9" slicks are included with the car. I'll also consider trades for cars, trucks or maybe even a 4x4 four wheeler. You can email me at impalalt1ss@netzero.net
I'm located in Ripley, MS...just 60 miles southeast of Memphis, TN.

Regal.jpg

Regal2.jpg

Regal5.jpg

Regal3.jpg

Regal6.jpg

Back to the top...
I'll take $2750 for the car with the 9" rear end or $2000 for the car with a stock small 10 bolt rear. The cage alone cost $2K.
Or will consider trades. for stock GN drivetrain or 4 wheeler or cheap daily driver or what you got?

New price... $2500 with the 9" rear end or $1500 without it. The T-type wheels are included as well.
I'd also consider trades.