FS: 1978-1980 Turbo Regal Air Cleaner Assembly

78Regal350

Up for sale is a nicely refurbished Turbo Regal air cleaner assembly. Although this red version is correct for '78-'80 model years, it will fit any carb'd Turbo Regal (I've also seen one mounted on a Buick 350, and think it would be KILLER on a rat rod or hot rod). I recently stripped, epoxy primered, and repainted (in Rust-Oleum Regal Red) the entire assembly. It's not perfect, but certainly is excellent + driver quality. The few small pieces shown in the last pic are included, but you might need a few brackets and/or bits of hardware to install. I'm asking $100/shipped OBO.

PS- The Quadrajet shown is NOT included.

In2_zpse6ocy9lo.jpeg

In9_zpseksl1xcl.jpeg

In8_zpsr4g7y40r.jpeg

In6_zpshw9zqsad.jpeg

In7_zpscqcmslp5.jpeg

In1_zpsh5l8ehnx.jpeg

In4_zpsifzsfc31.jpeg

In3_zpshvlycivc.jpeg

Last edited:
Up for sale is a nicely refurbished Turbo Regal air cleaner assembly. Although this red version is correct for '78-'80 model years, it will fit any carb'd Turbo Regal (I've also seen one mounted on a Buick 350, and think it would be KILLER on a rat rod or hot rod). I recently stripped, epoxy primered, and repainted (in Rust-Oleum Regal Red) the entire assembly. It's not perfect, but certainly is excellent + driver quality. The few small pieces shown in the last pic are included, but you might need a few brackets and/or bits of hardware to install. I'm asking $100/shipped OBO.

PS- The Quadrajet shown is NOT included.

In2_zpse6ocy9lo.jpeg

In9_zpseksl1xcl.jpeg

In8_zpsr4g7y40r.jpeg

In6_zpshw9zqsad.jpeg

In7_zpscqcmslp5.jpeg

In1_zpsh5l8ehnx.jpeg

In4_zpsifzsfc31.jpeg

In3_zpshvlycivc.jpeg
Where are you located? And is it still available?