Front wheel offset issue.

robertf

So I have a set of Mario's GNX offset style wheels. I've recently noticed the drivers front sets inboard more than the right. 1/2 inch to be exact. May not sound like much but it is noticeable. I have spent all afternoon {wheels off}
measuring suspension on both sides. It does have Spohn upper/lowers. Everything checks out. Car has never been wrecked. Checked offset on both wheels, both equal. I'm at a loss. Front rotors are identical. I even measured the GNX flares, everything is equal. So I need to gain 1/2 inch on one side. Heres the million dollar question. Instead of a spacer/new studs, is there a rotor that will fit these cars that has a 1/2 inch thicker hat? This would be the ticket, but I will resort to a spacer if needed. Sorry it's long winded. Thanks.

Sounds like the body sitting off center on the frame. I believe that's a pretty common thing with these cars, and 1/2" seems to be the common number.

loosen all the body mount bolts, jack up body and you can center it on frame moving it with a bar between the rocker and frame , get it where it needs to be , lower body and tighten the bolts

Well upon further inspection this morning, looking at the front drivers bushing, it looks to be about 1/2 inch off {to the left} from the original seat mark that the original bushings leave. At least it's fixable.
This is GOING TO SUCK!