Front Suspension upgrades-99% street car

Old_Man_HyPsi87

I am curious about what you guys out there know.
I am replacing wear items on the front suspension.
I have an Energy Suspensions Hyperflex Kit to install
(BTW the tranny mount in this kit is not correct)
I need to buy ball joints, somewhere on the board I read something about
balljoints from another vehicle, S-10 maybe, don't know.
They had something to do with correcting understeer, poor handling in corners.
I did buy the bushing shield from Poston(upper rear passenger side)
Not buying shocks for now, running them until i know what they feel like,they appear to be newer shocks.
I need new rotors/hubs, however they are sold.
Saw another article on S-10 2 wheel drive spindles/ calipers, hmmmm...interesting!
Anyway I bought this car in August, 2005 to restore in memory of my son.
I have never driven it, however the balljoints are riveted(original) not acceptable to me, rotors are wasted, bushings are wasted,especially upper rear passenger.
I'll leave it at that for now, we're talking about a car that will be at cruise- ins
car shows not (not a trailer queen, but not a beater), occasional run down the track, just to see what she'll do.

Talk to me Guys, Thanks,

Savitske Classic and custom.. www.scandc.com..
They have the taller ball joints to help correct the geometry of the front end. The (please verify, not 100% certain) 98 and up 2wd blazer and sonoma spindles are a direct bolt on. They have a two piston caliper as opposed to the single. I got the spindles complete with calipers and rotors in like new shape off of ebay for about $250 Yet to be installed though. Nice for the money and it gives you an upgrade path. With a bracket you can easily upgrade to 13" rotors.
Marcus at SC&C can help with all of this. Check out his site and give him a call. He has a lot more going on than just whats online. Very helpful and forthcoming with his knowledge and experience.

Rick