Front speaker wire colors...

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, which is which. I'm totally clueless. I found which terminal is positive on my speakers, now I don't know which is which up front. Anyone?

Left front positive = tan
Left front negative = grey

Right front positive = Light green
Right front negative = dark green

You're welcome. If you wire one out of phase you will lose midrange / midbass and response. It is worth making sure all speakers are in phase.

Then the front two would be out of phase with the rear....
;)

Another good question. Does anyone have the proper name of the brass "spade" type connectors for the front speakers, that have that little extra flap folded within the connector for better tension?

Female Spade Connector?
3157x1__11155.1263141267.1280.1280.jpg

Now imagine that brass, and with a little flat piece in the middle of all of that, to keep the male spade tight inside there.

1599x1__18275_zoom.jpg

Not sure what the real name for that is but I just call them locking spade terminals. lol.

Thank you guys for helping me out. The 3.5" Infinitys sound fucking awesome. I had to mount them below the dash panel but they fit now. Car sounds kick ass... At least one thing works lol.

If anyone needs a write up on how to fit modern speakers in their front dash without any modification let me know. Though I'm sure they're already out there. If I figured this out, then I'm sure everyone else has lol.

Anyone know the rear speaker wiring colors/polarity?

Left front positive = tan
Left front negative = grey

Right front positive = Light green
Right front negative = dark green