Front S10 Brakes and Stock Wheels

Bowtie Mafia

I have been reading quite a bit about the front S10 brake conversion. My main question is: will the larger rotor and caliper clear a stock wheel on the front?
Thanks.

My Uncle did the 2wd s10 blazer brake swap with the duel piston calipers etc, direct bolt on swap, and his stock 87 T wheels fits perfect with no issues

I have run this brake swap with 14" wheels. As stated above, you will have no problem.

I just did the swap I still am running 15s

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 340
I got a set of rotors from brake wear house and I got the upgraded SS Russell's lines

Pics of the lines

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    965.5 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 355
I got a set of rotors from brake wear house and I got the upgraded SS Russell's lines
I got my parts from the junkyard. Gonna have to get rotors and splash shields and new hoses. Splash shields were bent up bad. Got new metal brake lines coming from classic tube.

I originally got the setup from the yard . Then got a caliper rebuild kit and rotors from brake warehouse and lines from summit

Dank,

Did you put the Russell SS lines on yet?

If so, How did you orient the banjo fitting on brake caliper. Is the banjo running from top down or bottom up?

Chris

Update on doing this conversion guys.

This conversion does not work with Weld Pro star wheels without using a spacer. I tried to put my wheels on yesterday after doing this conversion and the wheels hit the front of the brake caliper bracket.

I have to install a 3/8" spacer to space the wheel out.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Chris

Yes I also had to get a 1/8" spacer for my weld drag lights

I originally got the setup from the yard . Then got a caliper rebuild kit and rotors from brake warehouse and lines from summit
So the GN stock replacement stainless braided lines bolted up to the caliper without any issues? Didn't know whether to get lines for the Blazer with adapters to fit the stock metal brake lines. If those work I'll stick with the Russell replacement lines.

Yes it's for a regal . You should be able to see the part number in the pic I posted acouple comments back