front & rear bumper fillers

ryan george

Guys, mine are ready to be replaced (hazy, white'ish look). Reviewed alot of the bumper filler threads over the weekend. Seems like it's fairly safe to say that any are going to need massaged? I was looking at Glen's at nos4gn as Glen's stuff is also top notch and I figured his would be the best fit, but he currently only has the fronts. I've read about Danko and ABS, and each seemed to have fitment issues. Are there any that anyone would recommend to someone with minimal body work experience? I have someone to paint them, I just don't have a fortune on this little project. Thanks!

I recently bought a gn and the danko fiberglass ones came with the car(not installed). I ended up taking the car to a body shop fearing that i would have to end up there anyways. I am willing to tackle alot of things but the bumper fillers seemed like something i would have an experienced professional do and pay the money. This is my opinion. Labor and paint ended up being 400 dollars. Luckily i had the fillers.

dragrazor,

Enquiring minds what the know. How do Danko's look?? I was going this route. Did you get both front and back or only the front ones done??

I have the fiberglass fillets and they're not bad. I just got a set of the ABS fillers and I am about to have them painted. I'm curious how they're going to fit.

dragrazor,

Enquiring minds what the know. How do Danko's look?? I was going this route. Did you get both front and back or only the front ones done??

They came out very good. I had a very good body shop install them. They said that they needed a little massaging and prep work but i figured they would. I recommend them if you have a body shop to install them. I had them install all 4