front license plate bracket

Freight Train

I am looking for a front plate bracket for a 1987 Regal Turbo T..also need to find the spacers but just the bracket will do..dont want to spend alot but let me know if someone has one..price shipped to 33710...thanks

bracket bolts spacers and all $35.00 shipped pm me if you want it.

hello people; Front plate bracket? I went to a dealer when they had the only tread mill to ck. emmisions for a sticker and they wanted to charge me some stupid price for a front plate bracket as I needed it to show my front plate. I said no and all I did was put those square plastic things that the plate screws attach to in the bumper and that was it. What does this bracket look like as I never seen one. Don't get ripped.
IBBY

It mounts the the bottom of the bumper and sticks out its like a big L bracket, with holes in it. to above poster...If you use the ones in the bumper and make the tag tight it will bend then the tag will scratch the black off a gn bumper or create rust on a chrome one. The correct upper fasteners are square in the back and round in the front sticking out about 3/8 inch so the tag sits flush and just off the bumper face the L uses the bottom tag holes. makeing the tag nice and tight zero flex... So for those of us who want there car correct and not just jacked together this is the correct way to go. If you don't give 2 sheits and want to treat your car like a 89 CRX be my guest:biggrin:

hello people; I bent my tag down near the bottom edge of it to contour to the bumper. It's my aero package. It adds a few MPH.
But you want a bracket go get a bracket.
IBBY